Help With Thrawn Event

All my Phoenix chars are 6* except Zeb who is 7*, and I should have the rest to 7* by the end of the event, but I can't even beat the 6* part of the event. All of my toons have gear 7 and level 58. What do I need to do to beat this?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    All my Phoenix chars are 6* except Zeb who is 7*, and I should have the rest to 7* by the end of the event, but I can't even beat the 6* part of the event. All of my toons have gear 7 and level 58. What do I need to do to beat this?

Tier 6 is recommended for level 70+ so is would imagine at level 58 you would struggle. Maybe if all characters are 7 star you can get tier 6 done despite your level.
  • Moved to Events: Thrawn
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • I just got Thrawn to 7*.

I used Hera(L)g9, zeb g8, kanan g8, ezra g8, and chopper g8.
    Full omega on all save chopper. Chopper had only his unique omega’d.
    Mostly 5* mods with a few 4* and an average speed boost of +60 for each toon.
    Used taunt to protect fractured toon. Ezra used Zeb, Hera used Ezra.
    No zeta needed. Seven attempts.

Yeah, rng heavy. My last attempt seemed almost easy compared to my first six.
  • If I manage to get him to 6* by using 7* phoenix chars, should I put him in my arena team and take out like chopper? He seems really good, but I'm not sure how great he'll be replacing someone in the phoenix team since they work well with each other
  • If I manage to get him to 6* by using 7* phoenix chars, should I put him in my arena team and take out like chopper? He seems really good, but I'm not sure how great he'll be replacing someone in the phoenix team since they work well with each other
    Make Thrawn really speedy and that’ll be a good replacement.
  • phoenix are terrible in arena, it took me a zEzra G10, Chopper G10, Zeb G9, Kanan G9, and Hera G9 and some good mods. I got very lucky and killed him. It took like 25 attempts to kill Thrawn.
  • phoenix are terrible in arena, it took me a zEzra G10, Chopper G10, Zeb G9, Kanan G9, and Hera G9 and some good mods. I got very lucky and killed him. It took like 25 attempts to kill Thrawn.

The strongest in my arena shard is only 40k so phoenix is still dominant for us
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I have all at 7* (Sabine instead of Chopper), all at G8 (ezra at g10), all at level 83 with 4-5 dot crappy mods and still struggled with tier 6. Took 6 tries I believe with some mod shuffling. Tier 7 is a joke until I get better mods or gear up.

I'd be shocked if you got it OP unfortunately.
  • I've literally been trying the last tier all day today with all g8. Had no problem with the first 3 stages, nearly always got to the final stage with all my protection and ended up getting destroyed every time. I've watched YouTube videos, read posts on forums to get help and tried taking out different enemies while trying to keep Thrawn stunned and saved for last. It was just not working out for me, so I managed to take him out first. I don't know how I pulled it off but it worked. Keep trying.
  • The kill order is use Ezra to dispell Stormtrooper, use Zeb to stager the deathtroopers and kill them 1st, then dispell the stormtrooper, Thrawn fractures somebody use Back Up plan or use it on Kanan or Chopper if they taunt, kill the stormtrooper commanders, then the taunter, then go crazy on Thrawn. It will take a bit and the zeta on Ezra helped me out a lot.