Need Advice For 7* Thrawn Please

This is my squad that got 6* Thrawn with minimal problems...7* is proving impossible killing one DT is my best so far, Thrawn just one shots my toons.

https://swgoh.gg/u/rexbigilo/collection/?f=phoenix

I know I’m only level 60ish but I’m really averse to spending any credits on phoenix cause I never use them for anything at all going to cost me 12M+ to level them all to 80 :(

Can someone take a look at my team and let me know which toons/abiitiies I should invest omegas in and which I toon I should level to 80? I’m really looking for the cheapest way possible pls...

Replies

• Ariben
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I think that unless you are going to level them to 80 you are wasting your ability mats. I took mine to 85, had G11 Ezra, and still needed three tries.

In my opinion the increase in abilities won't make up for the lack of toon level. Unless you are going to level them up, I'd use those ability mats on your new 6* Thrawn (or some other more immediate need).

Keep in mind that we'll probably get a credit heist while the Thrawn event is still running. So, you might get those precious credits.

Personally, I would try to level them and then see how you do. You will want to omega their uniques first and then their basics. After that, Zeb's first special, Ezra's specials, Choppers second special, Hera's backup plan, and Kanan's second special. Most important are the uniques and the basics. You can leave Kanan's basic without the omega.
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Like the OP, I am also against wasting my resources. After three events, gradually increasing my team, this is the cheapest I have found with the ability to get er done.

Hera(L)g9, zeb g8, kanan g8, ezra g8, and chopper g8 (all level 85).
    Omega on all basics and uniques.
    Mostly 5* mods, an average speed boost of +60 for each toon.

No zeta needed. Rng heavy so it’s going to take multiple attempts.
  • Cheers thanks for the replies.

Is the ability and stat increases from lvl80 to lvl85 that much more to justify the cost?