Asking us to do more...

So with all the new stuff and the significant calendar of events we are getting, "you" are asking us to do more. More Territory Wars, more Territory Battles, special events for characters, etc. How about throwing us more resources to do those events? Perfect example being credit heists. With all the various things we are doing in this game, we need that many more characters increased in level, gear higher, etc. But, we aren't getting "more" credit heists to use for gaining those levels. More gear and ability material events aren't happening more frequently either.

We need those resources, especially credits, to do more. And yes, I know there are those that have tens of millions of credits, those aren't the "we" I'm talking about. I can' focus and raise up one character at a time just fine, but we aren't being asked to do things that only require one character at a time. I can save up for a zeta for one character just fine, but again, we aren't dealing with one or two zeta'd characters, we are being expected to use our "entire roster" for events.

Please, with sugar on top, give us more credit heists, ability material events, etc. (And up the Select Number Generator percentages on the higher reward possibilities.)

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Some things in this game are intended to take time.
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    Posts like this always make me scratch my head. It's like you are saying more things to do (TB/TW/Other events) are a bad thing.
    Personally I think the more events the better. The resources we are given is sufficient.
    I agree with the above poster that its fine that we don't get everything handed to us right away and that there is something to work towards.
  • And there are always those that respond with the extreme point of view that "we" are asking for "everything right now!" which is not the case. We had two TWs in a row last week, why not give us an extra credit heist so we can improve our "whole roster" since you need to use the whole roster (getting them to over 6K) for the territory wars?

More events isn't a bad thing, but again, give us more resources to do more events. Just to clarify so you aren't scratching your head, I'm not asking for 5 billion credits tomorrow!, I'm asking for more of those events to be planned so we can do more. Just a couple more credit heists a month, a couple more events to get us ability materials. Hopefully that helps with the head scratching.
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    I can respect a well spoken post. I may have a different opinion but I appreciate you clarifying your position.
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    This game is a very big scarcity simulator. There will always be SOMETHING that is holding you back, and that something changes from where you are in the game.

For the longest time I lacked credits, but the last two months I have enough of them and can even level some sidecharacters. But having credits leads to a lack of omegas. Point is: there is always SOMETHING you will lack.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, but the progress is a bit toooo slow. There are multiple factions with so many toons you need to gear up for TB (Imperial Troopers, BH, R1, Phoenix, ect) and many more for several events or TW, and 9 out of 10 need the exactly same stuff. A gear grind is ok, but this madness became ridiculous.

Challenge gear in raids doesn't help that much.
  • Gwonk wrote: »
    Posts like this always make me scratch my head. It's like you are saying more things to do (TB/TW/Other events) are a bad thing.
    Personally I think the more events the better. The resources we are given is sufficient.
    I agree with the above poster that its fine that we don't get everything handed to us right away and that there is something to work towards.

Yes, more to do are a bad thing, because there is no down time to recharge, which is something mentioned in one of the original posts.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/134276/territory-battle-cadence-and-reward-changes/p1
    Due to the amount of engagement required, we have decided to start with an alternating Monday/Thursday schedule, which provides a four or five-day cooldown between each instance to give Guilds more time between instances of this feature to review their progress on the previous Territory Battle and plan for the next one.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    And there are always those that respond with the extreme point of view that "we" are asking for "everything right now!" which is not the case. We had two TWs in a row last week, why not give us an extra credit heist so we can improve our "whole roster" since you need to use the whole roster (getting them to over 6K) for the territory wars?

More events isn't a bad thing, but again, give us more resources to do more events. Just to clarify so you aren't scratching your head, I'm not asking for 5 billion credits tomorrow!, I'm asking for more of those events to be planned so we can do more. Just a couple more credit heists a month, a couple more events to get us ability materials. Hopefully that helps with the head scratching.

Yup, exactly. I made a similar post to this a few days ago. I'm not asking for the world. 5 million more credits a week would help tremendously. I'm trying to raise up whole teams here, also trying to gather ability mats and mods all while trying to farm Wampa and the Vets for RJT. I really like how they increased the longevity of the game. I just want to catch up a bit more, not have 100 g12 toons by tomorrow.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It's a game I enjoy it. More is good for me.

Maybe I'm just weird.
  • You’re basically asking more Credit Heist so...

Moved to Feedback/Events.
  • There is a huge lack of creativity when it comes to gear requirements for toons. I'm tired of the same grind over and over for stun cuffs... give it a break! My Imperial Troopers don't even stun oppenents, so what they need a billion stun cuffs for anyway??
  • I agree with both sides on this, and I think the main concern/request from Whatelse73 is an increased frequency in Credit Heists and "reward events."

Could we also throw in a request for different gear in the daily challenges?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    let me get this straight, you're asking for more to do because we've got more to do?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    let me get this straight, you're asking for more to do because we've got more to do?

Actually I'm asking for them to give us more to do more because right now we're doing "more" with "less".
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Actually I'm asking for them to give us more to do more because right now we're doing "more" with "less".

haha, now you've totally lost me. You want more free stuff for wich you don't have to do anything in order to get more stuff from events/modes for wich you actually do have to something?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I get newer players wanting more credits. It seems like there is an endless horde of toons to level up. But for long term players, is there really a credit crunch anymore? I’ve been playing since Feb 2016 and I can safely say for myself, the credit crunch is virtually non existent. Gear will always be a bottleneck though.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I can't wait for the credit crunch to go away. I could probably spend like 20m in credits just promoting toons, and I've got 4m in the bank.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    And there are always those that respond with the extreme point of view that "we" are asking for "everything right now!" which is not the case. We had two TWs in a row last week, why not give us an extra credit heist so we can improve our "whole roster" since you need to use the whole roster (getting them to over 6K) for the territory wars?

Yup, exactly. I made a similar post to this a few days ago. I'm not asking for the world. 5 million more credits a week would help tremendously. I'm trying to raise up whole teams here, also trying to gather ability mats and mods all while trying to farm Wampa and the Vets for RJT. I really like how they increased the longevity of the game. I just want to catch up a bit more, not have 100 g12 toons by tomorrow.

Perhaps they could finally upgrade alle the challenges, which are currently totally pointless (except for the ab mats) in my opinion. They should add more tiers for more rewards on credits 2-3x what it is, training droids and mats. But most importantly they should finally give us more gear that we actually need rather than 4575th piece of junk. How about furnaces and other raid only gear!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Only an end game player doesn't need more Carb Sensors.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Crystals r available for $. Credits r available for crystals. The game exists to make money.

If everyone had enuf credits, gear would b the complaint, or farmability of characters or...or...

I've been playing since launch, am $3,500 into this game and still don't have everyone unlocked, lvl 85 or gear XI/XII and am satisfied w/ where i am at.
  • This game is about time and managing your resources. You decide how you spend your resources
  • Putnam wrote: »
    This game is about time and managing Buying your resources. You decide how you spend your resources money

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner