Anyone have 100% Thrawns in their top 50 ship arena now?

Taramel
601 posts Member
edited January 2018
we are close... but it's still early, I counted 4 non Chimaera in my top 50 ship arena.......

Replies

• Can they nerf chimera or something?
  • Why? Just create a good squad. My shard is half Tarkin, half Thrawn. I honestly prefer Tarkin still.
  • costahd
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Chimaera it is a top capital ship. Another top capital ship is Executrix, in my oppinion. Is normal that these 2 to be the meta for ships.
    Vincentlondon, they will not nerf Chimaera for quite a while because it is a pretty new ship within game. They will eventually nerf it, but after a while, months or maybe one year.
    What can happen much more early is it a new capital ship, maybe in the following months.
  • costahd wrote: »
    Chimaera it is a top capital ship. Another top capital ship is Executrix, in my oppinion. Is normal that these 2 to be the meta for ships.
    Vincentlondon, they will not nerf Chimaera for quite a while because it is a pretty new ship within game. They will eventually nerf it, but after a while, months or maybe one year.
    What can happen much more early is it a new capital ship, maybe in the following months.

I know this would not likely happen because he was never really a "fleet commander" per-say, but I would love to see Darth Nihilus' Ravager as a capital ship.
    Though they will likely do something with FO and General Hux perhaps?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Chimera still has a ways to go to being as ubiquitous as Biggs on my server. Still quite a few Executrix leads, and even a Home1. I just switched from Endurance to Chimera (sadly, such a great, underrated ship, but too much of a target in a field of DS caps).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    kalidor wrote: »
    Chimera still has a ways to go to being as ubiquitous as Biggs on my server. Still quite a few Executrix leads, and even a Home1. I just switched from Endurance to Chimera (sadly, such a great, underrated ship, but too much of a target in a field of DS caps).

I love Windu ship I do know it is great but currently just holding off from using it, before I could get more ships that are compatible with it.
  • I have no problems beating Chimera lead fleets or Tarkin with the Endurance and my mix of reb/rep ships. I have dark side ships, but none that i currently use in my lineup.
  • costahd wrote: »

Don't hold your breath, they aren't going to nerf Chimaera. They certainly won't nerf it in the far future, they'll just release a new shiney broken to for us to chase after.