Moving from ios to android, pure hell in EA the chat support system.

Lucky_Luke
7 posts Member
edited January 2018
Ive been trying for days now to move my account from apple to google account since I changed platform.

They claim my recipts isnt corect eventhough i sent em ll recipt from since i started the game ....

This has been pure hell, EA support whats up? spent over 10 hours, sent all proof you asked for every time, folloewd all guild lines you give. In last chat I was asked to not contact again for a couple of days becuse I smelled like a Phising. This is a huge joke, is this what I get after all money and time I spent in this game?

ANYONE ELSE HAD THS EXPERIENCE???

So I have to quit play now (2m plus gp) or start from beginning?
........heeeeeeelp
@CG_SaIera
@CG_Kozispoon
@CG_Kozispoon
:/

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Unfortunately, our forums aren't the servicing contact for the game. Rather we're the community point.

You'll need to contact Customer Service in game OR contact them directly with your inquiry here: https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/ Seems you have already done so and are experiencing issues. Unfortunately there are no support representatives on the forums and since this thread deals with sensitive account info, I'll be closing it.

Thank you again and we wish you the best in your Holotable adventures!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.