Luke's Journey squad for Palp?

I've collected the toons for Luke's Hero Journey and was wondering if they'd work for the Palpatine event. I have Farmboy Luke, Leia, ST Han, and Old Ben at 7*, gear 8, level 80. My fifth is Ackbar, also 7*, gear 8, level 80. Will these five do or should I drop one of the tanks and pick up another attacker like Lando or Wedge? Thanks!

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Wedge isn't special unless paired with Biggs.
  • Rabelais wrote: »
    I've collected the toons for Luke's Hero Journey and was wondering if they'd work for the Palpatine event. I have Farmboy Luke, Leia, ST Han, and Old Ben at 7*, gear 8, level 80. My fifth is Ackbar, also 7*, gear 8, level 80. Will these five do or should I drop one of the tanks and pick up another attacker like Lando or Wedge? Thanks!

That'll do! And awesome team XD.. never thought someone would use that for palpy!
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    That team will probably do.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Any Rebel team will do unless it's way too bad
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dlkq6jjSlE
    As yoh can see palpatine hits like a wet noodle. Doing below 500 damage. (What?!) Vader does 1~2000 damage. This event might have been a struggle way back in 2016 but not even worth manually playing anymore. You should be able to auto it without mods.

Btw I wished Palp would return this month. How can I have CLS and R2 G12 but only have a 5* Palpatine. Lol I'm gonna try CLS and bunch of Lvl 1 characters for this event