7* with this team. How?

Zerts
9 posts Member
edited January 2018
So my kid has his 6* Thrawn as of today. He is level 72. I came across the #1 guy in his shard at level 73 with a 7* Thrawn. Looking at his inventory this is what I found. Even with god mods, how is this possible?

CiB10Dw.jpg

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Great mods.

Also 100s of tries. RNG plays a fair amount in that event.
  • I get the RNG involved, I have been doing it with level 72 characters as well. They just don't have the damage vs level 88 elites to barely break their protection. I am running the team I have with 3 of them over 200 spd. They just lack damage in the last phase.

This is why I wondered how it would even be possible at level 66/65 even with amazing mods. Phoenix base aren't that fast.
  • Yeah event is very rng reliant. Could get it first try with g8 or spend hours on 300+ battles with g9-10.
  • Slightly off topic but we had a guy join our guild recently who unlocked cls with lvl 85 gear 1 characters we quickly removed him cause it didn't seem legit
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but we had a guy join our guild recently who unlocked cls with lvl 85 gear 1 characters we quickly removed him cause it didn't seem legit
    Should have got his ally code and reported him to lucifer.
  • A gameplan, some great rng , and some skill.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Report his ally code incase he is cheating.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    At level 66 you wont even have G8 unlocked..it is not possible at all since thrawn would usually 1 shot one of his toon
  • I also suspect he is cheating or something
  • Dude, you guys wont believe it, but i saw one person do it with all g7 phoenix, with chopper at 6 lol. Of course, they had beast mods.

On another note, the gamechangers do it with such squads too.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Impossible. G8 lvl 85 with strong mods and all uniques omega'd is the minimum. He doesn't even have them at lvl 85.. We had a similar guy in our arena and we reported him. He did it with 2 blue toons and the other 3 were like g7 or so, impossible.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Impossible. G8 lvl 85 with strong mods and all uniques omega'd is the minimum. He doesn't even have them at lvl 85.. We had a similar guy in our arena and we reported him. He did it with 2 blue toons and the other 3 were like g7 or so, impossible.

No, you are wrong bro.

I just got 7* with this team - I nearly had it with my Kanan at level 70 but decided to level him to 80..

https://swgoh.gg/u/rexbigilo/collection/?f=phoenix

I did not have all omegas I don’t think - Kanan unique was a game changer - keep trying, invest Speed on Ezra and get him to g9. I took my prot mods from my arena team - helped chopper a lot.

Keep at it...it is RNG heavy also use Zebs retribution special and put it on Kanan - it infects a lot with debuffs then zeb stuns like nuts!
    Post edited by CountPookoo on