Thrawn

Im trying to unlock thrawn at 6 stars. I have everyone at 6 or 7 seven stars, but what gear level should everyone be. I am not using sabine.

Replies

• I just unlocked 7* Thrawn with G8 and well modded Phoenix (w/out Sabine).
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • G8 is the general threshold for all of the legendary events
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct subforum.
  • Don't care what anyone says. If you want to not spend hours trying, gear 10 or gear 9 with a zeta or two. If you don't mind grinding for hours and praying to rngesus then gear 9 no zetas
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Took me about 15 tries today with Ezra G10, chopper G9, Hera/zeb/kanan G8 with mediocre mods.
    No zetas, lots of omegas
  • I just unlocked 7* Thrawn with G8 and well modded Phoenix (w/out Sabine).

It's harder with Sabine.
  • are we sure that the killorder is DT DT then healers and tank? I find i waste soo much time trying to dispell the tank taunt that Im tempted to just burn thru and dps the tank?
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Ya..The tank keeps taunting back after dispelling the initial taunt
  • Both strategies can be successful. I saw a YouTube Video where someone just killed the tank and won the fight with hera g9 and rest g8. I guess you just have to keep trying...
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If you can dispel both death troopers between Storm trooper's first and second taunt the dps is slashed and you can focus on the tank if you want according some videos.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Guys I just did it with my team - very undergeared..60k squad power

https://swgoh.gg/u/rexbigilo/collection/?f=phoenix

My advice is upgrade Ezra’s flourish to level 7. Also get him to g9(min) then dump speed on him, use Zebs retribution special on Kanan so they both are applying debuffs with counter - means that Zeb will be stunning people a lot - dump backup on Kanan also. It made the fight pretty straight forward for me got it in 6 tries or so..my other toons were g8 except Ezra who was entry g9..level 80/82.

Good Luck :)
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Congrats mate..Wish i was higher level.M only at level 75 getting destroyed by that blue monster
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Mano wrote: »
    Congrats mate..Wish i was higher level.M only at level 75 getting destroyed by that blue monster

We just got a credit heist on my shard which helped a lot..

75 should be fine tbh..Omegas are nice but the guys that won it for me were Ezra / Kanan / Zeb...and you need some RNG..for example when u stun a lot of ppl with retribution Thrawn is forced to cleanse = less fracture / attacks..so make sure potency is high on Zeb..I think on my winning run he fractured 4 times in the encounter..also once you get a cleanse on the tank and dispel one DT and get some lucky crits on the DT you have a good chance of beating it..Ezra was really the MVP for me with Zeb stagger / stun combo.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Don't care what anyone says. If you want to not spend hours trying, gear 10 or gear 9 with a zeta or two. If you don't mind grinding for hours and praying to rngesus then gear 9 no zetas

Or you can just put decent mods on them and do it with g8.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Don't care what anyone says. If you want to not spend hours trying, gear 10 or gear 9 with a zeta or two. If you don't mind grinding for hours and praying to rngesus then gear 9 no zetas

Or you can just put decent mods on them and do it with g8.

This. For tier 6 I only put mods on Ezra (70 speed, cd +36%)
    and everyone else were modless.
    Ezra/Hera/Kanan 7* lvl80 G8
    Chopper 7* lvl82 G7
    Zeb 6* lvl80 G7
    3* cleared it with no problem.
    Most of my abilities were lvl 3. only uniques& ezra basic had omegas.
    Another guy said he did it with all G8 7* but no mods at all (!) of couse he had to try a lot.
  • I just unlocked 7* thrawn. You dont need g9 or more toons. I did it with g8 hera and ezra and g7 Zeb kannan and chopper. RNG plays a major role. Took out ST then DTs then healers last thrawn. Took about 3 tries. Omega on unique only with level 5-7 on other skills
  • What were their speed?
    Recluso wrote: »
    I just unlocked 7* thrawn. You dont need g9 or more toons. I did it with g8 hera and ezra and g7 Zeb kannan and chopper. RNG plays a major role. Took out ST then DTs then healers last thrawn. Took about 3 tries. Omega on unique only with level 5-7 on other skills

What were their speed?
  • Don't care what anyone says. If you want to not spend hours trying, gear 10 or gear 9 with a zeta or two. If you don't mind grinding for hours and praying to rngesus then gear 9 no zetas