Best Ewok Lineup for a Defense team in TW?

I have Teebo (l), EE, Ewok Scout, Chirpa, and Paploo

This team is very low on offense. Which toons should I farm and switch out in order to get the best ewok team for a defense based squad in TW? I was thinking that Logray would be good to put in.

Replies

• Logray in, wicket 4* in. Wqhck on a few zetas and you've got a very annoying team indeed.
  • Logray in, wicket 4* in. Wqhck on a few zetas and you've got a very annoying team indeed.

Take out ewok scout and chirpa?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Chirpa lead, wicket, paploo, logray, elder

You need at least chirps and wicket zetad though
  • Take them all out and replace with a better faction.
  • Murderbears4life
    Ooba hutar.
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »

@RJ__Brando I know you're definitely an authority on ewoks, but is Chirpa lead DEFINITELY stronger for defense in TW than Teebo? I personally like the disruption and random RNG that Teebo creates, especially if you don't have Zetas allocated to ewoks.

Gotta remember we aren't all in 200mil+ GP guilds, and non-Zeta ewoks can play a fine role in non-elite guilds for TW. My guild is about 90mil GP and my ewoks about 75,000 GP, and my Teebo-led ewoks hold off one to two attackers every TW.

To the OP, I think Logray is definitely needed in any ewok squad, he just simply brings both offensive and defensive buffs you can't do without. I run Teebo, Chirpa, EE, Paploo, Logray with good success.

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

@RJ__Brando I know you're definitely an authority on ewoks, but is Chirpa lead DEFINITELY stronger for defense in TW than Teebo? I personally like the disruption and random RNG that Teebo creates, especially if you don't have Zetas allocated to ewoks.

Gotta remember we aren't all in 200mil+ GP guilds, and non-Zeta ewoks can play a fine role in non-elite guilds for TW. My guild is about 90mil GP and my ewoks about 75,000 GP, and my Teebo-led ewoks hold off one to two attackers every TW.

To the OP, I think Logray is definitely needed in any ewok squad, he just simply brings both offensive and defensive buffs you can't do without. I run Teebo, Chirpa, EE, Paploo, Logray with good success.

All fair points! (DoE is 120m fyi ;) )

I agree that if you don't have the expendable resources to zeta ewoks, teebo lead is the way to go.

Must haves for tw:
    Elder
    Paploo
    Logray (foresight and daze)
    The 5th then it's up in the air without zeta investment. I'd argue wicket over Scout, due to the stealth dps synergy with teebo lead.
  • Valariel
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    While chirpa may be a "better" lead, I would lean towards teebo for TW defense. Main reasons being that anyone attacking an ewok team will instinctively try to kill ewok elder at all costs. The teebo stealths will help keep elder alive and proc additional Paploo taunts. Steath is also a nice protection against counter attack teams and, as mentioned above, it'll also increase Wicket's dps output. However, if you go with Teebo, wicket, logray, paploo, and elder, losing Chirpa's heal/retribution and mass assist would be a shame.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    They are just not very strong defensively unfortunately...

I’ve got a fully zeta’d very strong Ewok team... and they are much better when player controlled then when leaving them for the AI to control

Best to use them on offense to get the most out of them if you are going to use them in TW
  • On my first TW, I faced a Teebo lead team, and my Plo Koon lead team slaughtered it with ease. My Plo Koon's leader ability was at rank 3(35% to despel stealth), and never had more than 2 toons remained stealthed at any time.
    As others said, use Chirpa lead. Teebo's leader ability does little against Plo Koon's leader ability.
  • Probably have them third row from the front.

You want the enemy to play against them with their second tier teams.

They get smoked by meta teams on D