Are speed mods the difference here?

I started with Sabine and would probably need a few months to get Chopper up to 7 stars, so how do I make this team work? I currently can only get 1 DT down at best.

All toons have uniques omega'd and at least one other basic or special. All toons have 4-5 dot mostly health mods (L15) that are all pretty meh especially in speed. I am working on Resistance and expect to have them up to par soon to attack the Speed challenge with ease.

Do I give up this round and wait for speed mods as well as maybe gearing up a bit more?
Do I commit to Chopper?
Do I keep going at it waiting for the perfect RNG to pull it off?

Thanks

Ezra G10 7* 137 Speed
Hera G8 7* 126 Speed
Zeb G8 7* 118 Speed
Sabine G8 7* 170 Speed
Kanaan G8 7* 100 Speed

Replies

• It’s doable with Sabine, but your speed is definitely killing you. Make sure you get some potency on zeb and always call him to assist. RNG plays a huge factor also.
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Mods are definitely the answer.

I did it with all g8, and speeds were something like Chopper-207, Zeb-203, Sabine-189, Hera-176, Kanan-147.

Can't remember anymore, but that's close. Think it maybe took 3 tries for rng after putting those mods on.

You don't necessarily need speed sets if ylu have good secondaries. Zeb needs some potency.
  • To clarify, sabines speed is probably fine. The others all need to come up
  • Thrawn Event probably coming back in 2 months, if you can wait that long then,
    Get to the Chopper!
  • Get to the chopper!
  • Its actually alot easier to get an arrow mod where the primary is speed ( regardless of what type ) and then find all your mods with the highest speed secondaries. Speed mods bonus set only give 10% of the toons base speed which isn't much at all . You will be lucky to get 15 speed from that set bonus where the arrow alone will give 30.
  • Thanks dgreaser. Ive been focusing on Dots, when I should be focusing on primaries and secondaries having speed. Ill shuffle them in and give it a try.
  • dynamitecoder
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    speed any where you speed give to ezra zeb hera 180+ should be target rest thrawn is yours i 3 starred twice on both of my accounts yes credit goes to mist video he was key and also sweet enough to help me for more videos subscribe and see his video

https://youtu.be/2fmJT12dLSg