Chimaera event error

The game is not showing all of my 7* ships in the last tier of the Chimaera legendary ship event so it will not let me attempt it. Other parts of the game show my required units correctly but just the event is not capturing some ships and therefore not letting me complete it.

Replies

• You do know that the ships you need to try the seven star tier are Ghost, Phantom plus min three rebel ships. I've, wedge , Biggs, cassian, or bistan, and they must be at seven stars. Those are the only ships you can use
  • Think they're saying that they have more rebel ships ready to use than what the event is saying. So I know I have 2 of my rebel ships at 7*, but it's only saying I have 1/6 ready. I see the error as well I'm just not in worrying about it cause I know I'll never get it this time around
  • Here's hoping that's not the issue, simply s going to cause a huge problem , Possibly try restarting the game in case that might help
  • Its user error .
  • You do know that the ships you need to try the seven star tier are Ghost, Phantom plus min three rebel ships. I've, wedge , Biggs, cassian, or bistan, and they must be at seven stars. Those are the only ships you can use

Yes. Those are the ones I have and game only showing 3/6

• Think they're saying that they have more rebel ships ready to use than what the event is saying. So I know I have 2 of my rebel ships at 7*, but it's only saying I have 1/6 ready. I see the error as well I'm just not in worrying about it cause I know I'll never get it this time around

Exactly. Mine is saying 3/6 But it should be 6/6.
  • Mine is saying 3/6 also.

I've got them all except bistan at 7* ... And home one of course
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    GMoney_07 wrote: »
    You do know that the ships you need to try the seven star tier are Ghost, Phantom plus min three rebel ships. I've, wedge , Biggs, cassian, or bistan, and they must be at seven stars. Those are the only ships you can use

Do you have 7* Home One? It’s not showing the correct count but it should let you do the event once you have them all including Home One.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Dev response from the off-site bug thread if @CG_Kozispoon doesn't mind me reposting.

"
    Chimaera event is tuned for 5, but a client bug is allowing players to enter with 3 ships. Its possible, but unlikely that players will complete the tier if you choose to go in with 3 ships only, but the choice to go in with 5 as intended is available.

We're working on ensuring this bug is addressed in our next client update, but for now, this event will run as is.
    "

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Chimera-Bug-Not-Requiring-5-Rebel-Ships/m-p/6582041/highlight/true#M7561

Presumably the graphical error is tied into this.

• Liath wrote: »
    You do know that the ships you need to try the seven star tier are Ghost, Phantom plus min three rebel ships. I've, wedge , Biggs, cassian, or bistan, and they must be at seven stars. Those are the only ships you can use

Do you have 7* Home One? It’s not showing the correct count but it should let you do the event once you have them all including Home One.

Yes have 7* Home one also. Not letting me enter event.

• Dev response from the off-site bug thread if @CG_Kozispoon doesn't mind me reposting.

"
    Chimaera event is tuned for 5, but a client bug is allowing players to enter with 3 ships. Its possible, but unlikely that players will complete the tier if you choose to go in with 3 ships only, but the choice to go in with 5 as intended is available.

We're working on ensuring this bug is addressed in our next client update, but for now, this event will run as is.
    "

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Chimera-Bug-Not-Requiring-5-Rebel-Ships/m-p/6582041/highlight/true#M7561

Presumably the graphical error is tied into this.

I don’t mind if it worked that way but mine is working the opposite way. I have the right ships but it won’t let me enter the event.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Have you posted on the EA answers site? It’s a bug if you meet the requirements, and that’s where you’re supposed to post bugs. I haven’t seen anyone else say they had this issue but I haven’t looked over there.
  • Liath wrote: »

Have you posted on the EA answers site? It’s a bug if you meet the requirements, and that’s where you’re supposed to post bugs. I haven’t seen anyone else say they had this issue but I haven’t looked over there.

Ok thank you, will do. Do you happen to have a link to gat site? Not sure where to find it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Ok thank you, will do. Do you happen to have a link to gat site? Not sure where to find it.

The post above about the opposite issue has a link in it.
  • EA is telling me it is an error on their side but there is nothing they can do about it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon Any way to get this person some help?
  • Mine is doing the same. I have 5 rebel ships at 7* including ghost and phantom and it says 3/6. Making me reconsider spending money to make sure home one is 7*
  • Cal00054 wrote: »
    Mine is doing the same. I have 5 rebel ships at 7* including ghost and phantom and it says 3/6. Making me reconsider spending money to make sure home one is 7*

Same.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    Mine is doing the same. I have 5 rebel ships at 7* including ghost and phantom and it says 3/6. Making me reconsider spending money to make sure home one is 7*

This is a visual bug. For most people once you get the requirements it fixes itself. The OP is not talking about that, he's saying it's not letting him do the event despite meeting the requirements. So far he is the only one I've seen say that.
  • Unfortunately you'll have to wait until Monday for an answer
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner