Please add SIM function

Kinda getting tired of GW and Arena. All day long in Arena I fight Wiggs/Chaze/Lando, Nihilus Sith, CLS/R2/GK teams. Then I have to go into GW and fight the same teams 12 more times.

Please just add a sim feature to GW already. It’s boring doing the same thing 17 times a day. All the tea in China for a sim button. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Nobody gets a GW with 12 proper synergy teams as opponents. The power cap pretty much guarantees that some of the opponents are going to be old fashioned, poorly modded Luminara pushover squads.
  • Options
    All of the GW squads are pushover squads...

The most time consuming part of gw is waiting for the loading circle and being forced to click on the loot boxes. Other than that the new GW is entirely trivial..
  • Darc
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think you could add a Sim button for GW.. all the battles are different every day.so it's not like in cantina or light and dark side battles where it's the same teams on the same nodes each time.

If ur bored by it just stick it on auto.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    #MakeGWSim-able !!!
    I'm not entirely sure my motives are the same as the OP's though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    There should be a sim button for raids and Territory Battles as well. No reason to actually have to play the game at all.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    There should be a sim button for raids and Territory Battles as well. No reason to actually have to play the game at all.

Well, i wouldn't mind a sim-button on the rancor raid.
    I personally don't enjoy auto-ing content, it's just a waste of time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I concur.
    I have won 7,938 GW matches (can't see haw many is played though), please make it stop!. There is plenty to do in the game (time consumption is extreme). Just let me SIM it all, I'll even pay a small fee for et, like 100 GW tix or something - they are basically worthless anyway as end game players like me have every toon from every shop except those that cost crystal or Guild Event Tix (Hermit Yoda and Wampa).
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/GW.
  • Options
    Kinda getting tired of GW and Arena. All day long in Arena I fight Wiggs/Chaze/Lando, Nihilus Sith, CLS/R2/GK teams. Then I have to go into GW and fight the same teams 12 more times.

Please just add a sim feature to GW already. It’s boring doing the same thing 17 times a day. All the tea in China for a sim button. Thanks!

Ever heard about auto play ?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I don't need a sim button, I just want to be able to auto the whole thing in a row instead of having to enter each battle individually.
  • Options
    Darc wrote: »
    I don't think you could add a Sim button for GW.. all the battles are different every day.so it's not like in cantina or light and dark side battles where it's the same teams on the same nodes each time.

Sim, no. But they could add an auto play that just goes through the battles for you
  • Options

Sim, no. But they could add an auto play that just goes through the battles for you

We can call it whatever, but with the current difficulty level in GW, auto and SIM would have exactly the same result as 5 toons can beat it without a scratch.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

If they were to add that, why not just add sim? There's no difference other than a few minutes extra time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

If they were to add that, why not just add sim? There's no difference other than a few minutes extra time.

Because the teams change. Can't sim something that doesn't stay the same.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, gotcha.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Or just make the entire thing 12 waves instead of going out, then back in, then pressing out and then repeat the process like 12 times..
  • Options

We can call it whatever, but with the current difficulty level in GW, auto and SIM would have exactly the same result as 5 toons can beat it without a scratch.

Not necessarily. I've lost some toons here and there.