Impossible

I been playing swgoh about 1 month now and im atm lvl 59.. since i hit lvl 42 gw been impossible to do .i run very often to full purple phoenix squads & nightsisters squads usually lvl 65- 74 ..and yes i have managed to get 1 of my toon to purple.. rest are blue.
So opponent is around +15 lvl higher way better geared and well usually whit better synergy.. even tho i really try hard i cant find no fun from it.

Replies

• You'll get used to it.
  • Don’t try to beat GW with a single team. Until you’re lvl85, difficulty will rise, and several nodes are Arena-grade challenge. GW is a marathon, not a sprint - you have to plan by using your full roster.
    Organize your roster in well functioning teams - you should have at least three good teams of toons, no more than one (or two) gear levels behind your strongest characters. More teams is better, but really the rest should only be able to beat nodes 4, 5, maybe 7, and 8.
    Use the early, easiest nodes to build some TM on your strongest teams, using only basic abilities. TM and cooldowns are preserved from battle to battle, so by doing this, you may use your strongest teams against the hardest nodes, with a clear advantage at start.
    Then, try only using the rest of your roster to clear the other nodes. Nodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 10 are easier (and progressively harder), but the challenges are represented by nodes 6, 9, 11 and 12. Your C-team (with TM built on node 3) should be able to take care of nodes 6 and 9 (eventually rebuilding TM and reducing cooldowns on node 7) ; B- and A-teams (with TM built on nodes 2 and 1 respectively) should be used against nodes 11 and 12 (respectively).
    Also, please note the Devs have stated it is expected not to be able to beat GW without a good commitment. Unless you’re P2P (or lucky, or a game’s veteran), you can’t really expect to be competitive in Arena & consistently beat GW