Need help with team

aspenstar
450 posts Member
edited December 2015
What do you guys recommend? I'm currently lvl 42
Here is the list of my characters, for PVP I normally use: 3* Chewbacca, 3* Jawa, 3* Talia, 3* Jedi Consular, 2* Resistance Pilot

The rest of my characters:
3* Dooki
3* Stormtrooper Han
2* First Order Stormtrooper
1* First Order TIE Pilot
1* Snowtrooper
1* IG-86 Sentinel Droid
1* Clone Sergeant
2* Ewok Elder
1* Coruscant Underworld Police
1* Royal Guard
1* Geonosian Soldier
1* Ewok Scout

I have 37/50 shards for Luke Skywalker, 10/25 Resistance Trooper, 8/50 Luminara Unduli, 6/50 Hoth Rebel Scout, 5/50 Asajj Ventress. Which do you recommend I focus on farming first? Also what do you think of CT-5555 "Fives"?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions/recommendations!!
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• Drop chewie for STHan. Resistance pilot for Dooku. You'll want Hans lead or Dooku's. Fives is a good tank, and works well with a lot of random teams (Boba fits anywhere). Ventress is good once you want to start farming nightsisters and is a strong enough lead until you get Mother Talzin. If you can get Nightsister zombie, at lower levels you can run a part nightsister team with her on it. Going back to Fives, if you want to run nightsisters, farm Daka rather then him, and if not, Boba is a great and versatile character that can help any squad. He also has a pretty good zeta, once you get to that level. Overall, your squad looks okay, but could use new additions like those.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/