Looking for FA Shardmates from Malaysian Padwans | XapbKOB city | Mandalor clan Ordo

FurryClonedEwoks
3 posts Member
edited January 2018
Please contact Furryfats from the clan FTW1 - Farmers to Whales on discord Furryfats FTW#0726 thanks. We need peace.
FALCON (Malaysian Padwan), MOON (Mandalore Clan), OurBam (XapbKOB City)
Post edited by FurryClonedEwoks on

Replies

• Wrote in discord
  • Hi. I'm looking for someone named Valice in Malaysian Padwans. Could you have him contact me? Thanks
  • Falcon23
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Mushroom I can tell valice that you are looking for her
  • Please contact Furryfats from the clan FTW1 - Farmers to Whales on discord Furryfats FTW#0726 thanks. We need peace.
    FALCON (Malaysian Padwan), MOON (Mandalore Clan), OurBam (XapbKOB City)

Hello
  • Hi Mushroom Planett :)
  • Mushroom_Planett1
    87 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi Valice. Will you personal message me. I will give you my discord or line in the DM. We should talk
  • Thank you Falcon23. Please have her send me a direct inbox message.
  • Valice..is there some reason that you continue to want to ruin other people's payout and ranks on an everyday basis? You do not even try for your own payout time to rank! Don't you think you could make better use of the crystals you are spending to improve your inventory? If you were to do the right thing, you may have a chance to be accepted by the shard but when you continue to create havoc, you only ruin your chances and you do not improve your own inventory and gp. The folks here will continue to make you spend if you are just going to be destructive with your behavior. Why not do the right thing? Using the same comp generally for over a year should be an obvious sign to you along with a gp that's only grown by 200k in 6 months. Think about it. Love your tenacity but you are just making things very difficult for yourself.