Coronel Starck

Dear Devs.

I would like to ask you to verify the plan for rotation of Coronel Starck in the Guild Store as for more than a week now I have not find it in order to get his shards. I verify 3 times a day (only miss the late night one as Im in Central Time) but with that in the past I was able to take him to 600/100 shards for 7 Stars.

Thank you in advance!!!

Replies

• sorry 60/100
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    From a player standpoint, I've been farming Starck since day one.

I'm still around 15 away from 6* despite spending the $10 on the 40 shard pack. His appearances in the store make me feel the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot have been spotted more frequently, lol.

I've only been unable to get him once due to low guild store currency.

Hopefully you get the answer you seek :smile:
  • Thank you Ebbda! lest hope this gets address as it is a bit frustrating form the effort stand point of view. best! :)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    it won't get adressed, patience or crystals are the only sollutions.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Lets keep some hope on it! :)
  • Ebbda wrote: »
    From a player standpoint, I've been farming Starck since day one.

I'm still around 15 away from 6* despite spending the $10 on the 40 shard pack. His appearances in the store make me feel the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot have been spotted more frequently, lol.

I've only been unable to get him once due to low guild store currency.

Hopefully you get the answer you seek :smile:

That sucks, it's just random though. Has to be people on both sides of the spectrum. I'm 15 shards from 7* but I've never missed a reset checking and always held guild coins for him.

I've gotten lucky on Starck, but had the opposite happen when looking for Sabine months back.