Talzin... which ability to Zeta first?

I'm currently in the process of building up my NS squad. They're pretty far from viability in arena, but very close to usability in TW as a defensive squad, and that's where I'd like to prioritize them. I'll be running MT, AV, Daka, Zombie, and Acolyte.

I'm looking to hear back from those currently using a zzTalzin. Which Zeta do you think brings more to the NS squad? I'm currently leaning towards her unique.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Replies

• Options
    I don't have her, but I would ask about Asajj's zeta's too. She seems like a beast when maxed out. I ran into her on a team with Old Daka and a 2* NS Zombie and it was crazy. I couldn't kill Asajj so the zombie just kept on coming back over and over again until I finally died off.
  • Nuriela
    147 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    I'm currently in the process of building up my NS squad. They're pretty far from viability in arena, but very close to usability in TW as a defensive squad, and that's where I'd like to prioritize them. I'll be running MT, AV, Daka, Zombie, and Acolyte.

I'm looking to hear back from those currently using a zzTalzin. Which Zeta do you think brings more to the NS squad? I'm currently leaning towards her unique.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Her leader ability first. Every time an ally NS attacks with a basic attack you will call a defeated ally NS who will attack then die, which will give you a better chance of beating people, it's also the fastest way to feed Asajj and Daka zeta's.
  • Options
    Asajj's Rampage is freaking AMAZING in AAT. Plus, with her leadership skill and Nightsister Zombie, she gets an offense and Turn Meter boost!

But as for Talzin, I thought you were kidding with your post, but I guess not. Zeta her leadership first so you can revive your fallen sisters to murder your enemy
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    If MT is your lead, then zeta the leader. If she is support for Ventress lead then zeta MT unique.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Asajj shouldn't be Leader if you want to be competitive, in raids yes but she is asking about talzin not asajj.
  • Options
    I'm trying to prioritize this team for TW defense, not arena. I don't think I'll be adding Zetas to other NS anytime soon... I'd like to allocate Zetas to other toons in order to build MORE quality TW teams, not a single indestructible powerhouse. So "feeding into Daka/AV Zeta," AAT raid, etc, aren't a concern.

• Options
    @Dwinkelm In that case, I’d go Talzin unique. I’m pretty sure a dead ally stays dead once the match is over. If a second squad challenges your remaining sisters, the dead ones won’t be revived in the new match.

I know I had my Daka die on defense in an Assaj team and in the following match Talzin green sword special did not bring her back. Dead is dead between TW opponents.
  • Options
    Talzin leader is boss. Revive on basic attack is awesome, and if someone like daka goes down first it can lead to a LOT of stuns.
  • Nuriela
    147 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Blizzisme wrote: »
    Talzin leader is boss. Revive on basic attack is awesome, and if someone like daka goes down first it can lead to a LOT of stuns.

If talzin goes down after she gets plague off you get lots of plague too.
  • Options
    @Dwinkelm
    I wouldnt use NS as a defensive squad unless you have them with full zetas and g12 and insane speed. Anything less is too easy to handle.

I would use them on offense with MT leader skill and acolyte to revive when you kill an enemy with a basic. You can take out the best GK/Bariss, CLS and JTR teams with that at a much lower GP.
  • Options
    Talzin lead for TW
  • Options
    Both are good but Talkin lead for me, then Asajj rampage, Talkin unique and finally Daka unique.