DSTB phase 5-6

These last phases of dstb really make me want to quit this game. I love my ds toons and have put loads of effort and gear into them but to have g11/12 squads not be able to beat these last waves?? Come on...it’s discouraging to get stomped over and over with ~fully upgraded toons. Only veers has some kind of chance to push but I have to donate all my imperials to fill platoons! Where are the other quality ds leaders or zetas?? I’ve been playing since the beginning and am very invested but this sucks guys.

Thoughts??

Ps—don’t want to hear buy talzin or kylo unmasked for $400 each. I spend a bit of money on this game but that unreasonable.

Replies

• The platoons is what really breaks this dstb. When you only have so many characters with certain faction tags, yet some of those are required for platoons, it breaks the team concept and build. You cant have same amount of characters for dstb platoons compared to lightside cause darkside is still short 20 characters.

If you have to donate some rebels in lstb it doesnt hurt cause you still have 18 more with rebel tag.

When you have to fill platoons with first order and only 7 firstorder characters available it ruins the faction tags and team building concepts.

You should only need maxed geared characters for phase 7. Requiring gear 12 for phase 5 to even have a chance seems like a broken design.
  • Broken wrote: »
    The platoons is what really breaks this dstb. When you only have so many characters with certain faction tags, yet some of those are required for platoons, it breaks the team concept and build. You cant have same amount of characters for dstb platoons compared to lightside cause darkside is still short 20 characters.

If you have to donate some rebels in lstb it doesnt hurt cause you still have 18 more with rebel tag.

When you have to fill platoons with first order and only 7 firstorder characters available it ruins the faction tags and team building concepts.

You should only need maxed geared characters for phase 7. Requiring gear 12 for phase 5 to even have a chance seems like a broken design.

Troopers are also 7 and required about 20/40 a day in platoons, then no droids, no geonosians on sight.
  • [/quote]

Troopers are also 7 and required about 20/40 a day in platoons, then no droids, no geonosians on sight.[/quote]

Right?? Where’s mob enforcer or sun fac, geo spy, or any of the other ds toons I’ve taken to 7*.

Nah let’s make it so we require all your imperial toons that get a bonus in battle
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • I think what really hurts platoons is that they only require Veers/Snowtrooper for the mission instead of IT. So it gives Cg the opportunity to then ask for all of the other troopers 10x each instead of hem being locked out

It would be like LSTB not asking for Phoenix but only Ezra and Kanan, and then filling platoons with Hera and Zeb. Or instead of Rogue One the mission just require Jyn, Cassian, and K2. And the they put 40 chaze's in the platoons
  • It is pretty pointless and obviously very few people enjoy it. G11 triple zeta zader team got smashed lol. My g12 thrawn team with troopers made it though. Yay?