"I Am One With The Force" - LF 1 New Member 2.4m+ GP (41-42 LSTB) (41 DSTB) (Top 25 TW)

EB0N_HAWK
60 posts Member
edited January 2018
I Am One With The Force recently had on of its long standing members quit the game. We are looking to find his replacement. We are an old guild, with a majority of the members reaching or surpassing the 2 year mark. We have a great community, solid leadership core and overall competitive yet fun environment.

We currently have 123.5m GP as a guild with 49/50 spots filled.

We scored 41* last LSTB and on the verge (just few million shy) of 42*

DSTB we reached 41*

After last TW our guild was ranked 25th. We do have a winning record and with our guild exceeding 120m, we are guaranteed 2 Zeta's in a loss and 3 Zeta's in a win.

Heroic Rancor is on a 24hr Zero Poke with a FFA. Start times rotate every 6 hours (4am, 10am, 4pm, 10pm est.)

Heroic Tank rotates same as Rancor with the exception of it being split into phases (For ex. Phase 1 4am, Phase 2 10am, Phase 3 4pm, Phase 4 10pm est.). The start times will rotate forward after each Tank raid. We do this to ensure fairness between all our guild members spread across 3 continents.

The guild does use LINE as its outside communication resource. LINE is mandatory for anyone interested in joining.

If anyone is interested or has any further questions please post here, send a PM or find me on LINE (id yankurph)

Post edited by EB0N_HAWK on

Replies