Revan rumors

I've seen the rumors regarding Revan coming. The required units just don't make sense. They are a hodgepodge of units. It would make more sense to me to have a nightsister style event. Revan would be Talzin and Darth Malak and Bastila Shan would take the place of zombie and ghost. You would get one ls and one ds plus Revan. I'm not entirely sure how they would work Revan though synergy wise. Is he a sith? Jedi? Both?

I really don't think this game needs him. Don't get me wrong he is one of my favorite characters of all time and KOTOR is one of the best games ever. I just don't think we need him considering there are so many other high profile toons not in this game.

Replies

• Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Please don't necro posts from 2016.
    Oh wait, this is a NEW post?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I hope these rumors remain rumors. There are so many other characters I’d rather see added to the game.
  • They're not rumors, they're stuff that folks have made up and decided to call rumors.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    They're not rumors, they're stuff that folks have made up and decided to call rumors.

Quoting this as the most likely scenario. Wanting something to be true, does not a rumor make.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    They're not rumors, they're stuff that folks have made up and decided to call rumors.

Quoting this as the most likely scenario. Wanting something to be true, does not a rumor make.

McMole said that Revan is coming. He also said a list of other things that have been shown to be spot on. Doesn’t mean it’s true, but it’s not just people spewing random crap.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I hope these rumors remain rumors. There are so many other characters I’d rather see added to the game.

you're not the only one that fees that way, we all have our favorite characters that we all want to see in the game. I just wish CG would have a once a year player's poll for a new character! @CG_Kozispoon
  • Rojas wrote: »
    dad2my3 wrote: »

you're not the only one that fees that way, we all have our favorite characters that we all want to see in the game. I just wish CG would have a once a year player's poll for a new character! @CG_Kozispoon

Having a poll is a good idea. Personally I would like to see Padme. How do we have fringe characters but not one of the major characters in all of the prequels including the clone wars series which also happens to be Luke and Leia's mother?
  • Weaver9000 wrote: »

McMole said that Revan is coming. He also said a list of other things that have been shown to be spot on. Doesn’t mean it’s true, but it’s not just people spewing random ****.

Oh, the guy who got kicked out of the program a while back for talking out of school? Okay, I'm sure he's still in the know. Has to invest in a bunch of fake moustaches to get past security, though.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • If you guys think these so called game changers dont spill info to their guilds or select friends you are highley mistaken. Every single rumor I have read in a privileged discord channel has been spot on. Do I think its fair certain people get info ahead of everyone else ? No, but to try and make a even playing field that info gets sent onto this forum and for some reason you EA fan boys think no way this or that would happen and it has time and time again.

Captain Han fiasco - check
    Phoenix-Thrawn fiasco - check
    Veteran Han, Veteran Chewy fiasco - check
  • Need him? No
    Want him? Yes
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Weaver9000 wrote: »

McMole said that Revan is coming. He also said a list of other things that have been shown to be spot on. Doesn’t mean it’s true, but it’s not just people spewing random ****.

Oh, the guy who got kicked out of the program a while back for talking out of school? Okay, I'm sure he's still in the know. Has to invest in a bunch of fake moustaches to get past security, though.

You do know Mcmole probably made friends with the other game changers and probably some devs working on the test account guild don't you think? And without naming and shaming, one of the game changers is friends with mcmole and is the one that helped him become a game changer so I'm sure they are still friends.

And also the rumor mill would slow down if it wasn't for the CG being deadly silent over new content
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i hope all gamechangers get fired tbh.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    i hope all gamechangers get fired tbh.

Whys that?
    I am jealous of their test accounts, and wish those were taken away. Or better yet, everytime there is a new character fly them out to the studio to test the character instead of having a 24/7 unlimited resource test account. It's not like CG is cash strapped.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner