Right opportunity

Vong warriors are looking to recruit or be recruited. We easily beat heroic rancor, close to haat. 11 stars ls tb, 12 ds tb, not able to participate in TW. So we either need some more active players or seek a guild we could join. We are all for one and one for all. We would prefer to recruit, but we have came to realization that maybe a merge is very possible. I have highest gp of 1.9 mill+. Rest are below 1.3, but have teams built for soloing heroics. Lot of knowledge from me and my officers, not many rules. We run discord and use swgoh chat as well. We are all friendly, sometimes we chat alot and sometimes we dont. We donate, we help, answer questions and arent super intense. For the right opportunity we would merge, you into us we would prefer, but for right opportunity we would leave ours and come to you. Im available on discord TazLightoller#9941. Or add me ally and join...755-381-332 and also on swgoh.gg

Replies

• How many members do you have? Areally yall active daily?
  • We have 10 to 15 actives...and yes daily. We push 7000 raid tix daily
  • Our core is highly active, about 10 of us. Range from level 85 to level 40. We run strictly heroic rancor. Getting close to haat
  • I will get with our leader and see how our Littles are doing. I'm going to @ him so he can find it easy. We could possibly absorb your bigs and let our little absorb your Littles

@GhostTruckin
  • Come join TruthSeekers01. May the force be with you!
  • CapedCrusader
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi Taz. If you haven't already come to a decision i'd love to chat and discuss a possible merger with you. Our guild Aggressors 13 is an independent guild so no alliances here. Therefore we would take you guys on as a group together. We do Heroic Rancor and NAAT but will be transitioning to HAAT next Friday. We have few rules we're very casual but progressive. You guys seem to be a great match on paper let's see if we can work something out

My Discord id is CapedCrusader#2419
  • We don't have all our members listed but here is our swghog.gg link
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18275/aggressors-13/

Our little guild started small but has really grown and you guys would make a great addition i'm sure. Our members range from lvl 85's to lvl 70's so we care about all levels. We just want to add more members that enjoy playing and staying active in this rapid paced game. I sent you an ally request have a great night
  • You should consider joining us. With your help we’ll be a Haat guild ASAP. Come visit our discord server at least before you say no.
    Are you tired of ineffectual leadership? You crave the rewards you deserve? Have a friend or 2 in your current guild?
    Join the Notorious Separatists!!!!
    Only accepting members over 1 million GP right now.
    We’re looking for 10-15 dedicated Haat ready members! Our merc only needed to do 8 million of damage so we’re close. Down to 25 % in P2 and P3. Cleared P1 and P4 on our own.
    Small mergers into our guild would be easiest.
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ). Haat with mercenaries in between team activities.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication, a profile in swgoh.gg.
    600 daily tickets and participation in all guild events.
    We’ve got a total of 44 million GP right now, 37 members, a great solid core, and leadership with a plan!
    Our guild is based in North America and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members. More EU members needed.

Discord:
    goat13#0149 North American Recruiter
    DarthJarJar#6816 European Recruiter
  • Ok, ill sift thru all the messages, and add who i can on discord and as allys in game. We are currently running our naat, once that finishes up hopefully our members have a clear answer on what they want to do. I am the leader and if one says no, then i wont leave. And as posted if we merge to someone else, we do not want split up. So i will try and communicate with all i can today throughout the day. Thanks.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/23709/vong-warriors/

Not all our members are on there, but our "core" is for the most part.
  • Caped crusader, i added u as ally, and on paper we would seem to be a good fit. I tried adding u on discord as well, but it failed so far. Ill try again later today
  • Hey Taz I also tried adding you last night on Discord but it didn't work for me either that's weird. I'll give you another one of our officers Discord ID DinoDarts#5471. Hopefully his will take. Look forward to hearing from you, I have a feeling a lot of our goals are along the same line. Last but not least to reiterate we'll take you guys as a whole all we're looking is for an active bunch