So...ships???

I’m not certain on this but I think ships have been around for over a year now. “Hardware” abilities...whatever those are supposed to be, are still labeled as “coming soon”. The real problem is the ship omegas. Ships aren’t really complete until you can max out their abilities. I really hope they eventually get to where they’re supposed to be but right now ships still feel like incomplete content. Any chance they’ll be reworked/completed any time soon? Any information on this would be great.
Ally Code: 357-613-281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/

Replies

• I’m not certain on this but I think ships have been around for over a year now. “Hardware” abilities...whatever those are supposed to be, are still labeled as “coming soon”. The real problem is the ship omegas. Ships aren’t really complete until you can max out their abilities. I really hope they eventually get to where they’re supposed to be but right now ships still feel like incomplete content. Any chance they’ll be reworked/completed any time soon? Any information on this would be great.

^^^^^ +1,000
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • I just want two of the best fighter pilots in the galaxy, you know Luke and Anakin, to get ships.
  • Personally, the real problem with ships is being unable to complete the achievement of "unlock 15 Dark Side ships" :(
  • More ships! More ships!
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @fell_swarm looks like you're the one in my shard. Congrats on getting the 1st Chimaera in the shard
  • Ephran wrote: »
    I just want two of the best fighter pilots in the galaxy, you know Luke and Anakin, to get ships.

I have suggested these a couple of times. We need the iconic stuff as much as we need the Disney promoted stuff. Millennium falcon, rebel Chewbacca, CLS X-Wing, Yodas Starfighter, Anakins Starfighter, the malevolence, etc. We could honestly have 3 variations of the millennium falcon with our current character pool and it’s sad that we’re missing such a big part of Star Wars to an unfinished portion of the game.
  • Personally, the real problem with ships is being unable to complete the achievement of "unlock 15 Dark Side ships" :(

There are 15 Dark Side ships though. But I do agree more are needed.
  • Ok so we have 17 LS ships and 15 DS ships. So ships are quite balanced at least in terms of numbers lol
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Can anyone answer me this: my Biggs ship had retribution on and was attacked by the opposing team and I didnt regen protection like it normally does. The enemy was not stealth either. What gives?
  • Atrreyu wrote: »
    Can anyone answer me this: my Biggs ship had retribution on and was attacked by the opposing team and I didnt regen protection like it normally does. The enemy was not stealth either. What gives?
    Biggs only regens when target locks is applied. Rng probably decided that you failed to apply it.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Feedback: Ships
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • It's frustrating if you can improve your ships. I have all ships at 7* When will new ships or at least the hardware finally arrive?
  • I fight the same 5 guys in arena every day, sometimes its a cakewalk, sometimes I can't even kill one ship. The rng might need a little tweaking. And how can I be top 5 in my shard but I can't even pass the 6* Ackbar challenge?
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    What really needs to happen is we need the incomplete content that has been labeled as “coming soon” to be released—and ship abilties still can’t be maxed out. That need to be fixed. You can’t call ships complete when they can’t even have max abilities. Ships have been incomplete since they were released, and it’s the reason that ships isn’t a big part of the game for many players. Please complete the content we’ve been waiting for since ships were released, they were a big part of the movies and I would appreciate them being a big part of the game as well.