Star Wars Rebels SWGOH additions?

Just remembered that the Rebels cartoon starts back in a few weeks so I checked in on the news:
As detailed on StarWars.com, the fourth and final season of the series will play out over three weeks with back-to-back episodes premiering every Monday night on Disney XD. The first of the final episodes, "Jedi Night," will debut on February 19 at 9pm PT/ET.
The 90-minute conclusion will air on March 5 at 8:30pm PT/ET. All episodes will be available on the DisneyNOW app shortly after their premieres at 10pm PT/ET.
For the first time in Rebels, Emperor Palpatine will make his long-awaited appearance in these final episodes, as the Ghost crew go up against the mighty Empire. The character will be voiced by longtime Palpatine actor Ian McDiarmid. Check out the key art for the final installments below along with the viewing schedule for these last remaining episodes.
star-wars-rebels-season-four-key-art.jpg

February 19:
"Jedi Night" premieres at 9pm PT/ET
The Ghost Crew infiltrates the Imperial headquarters on Lothal to save one of their own.
"DUME" premieres at 9:30pm PT/ET
Reeling from a devastating loss, the Ghost crew rallies together to find a new purpose and resolve.
February 26:
“Wolves and a Door” premieres at 9pm PT/ET
"Ezra and the Ghost crew learn the Empire has plans for the Jedi Temple on Lothal
“A World Between Worlds” premieres at 9:30 pm PT/ET
"While the other rebels engage the Imperial forces outside the Jedi temple, Ezra gains access inside and experiences a revelation."

March 5:
“A Fool’s Hope” premieres at 8:30pm PT/ET
“Family Reunion – and Farewell” premieres at 9:00 pm PT/ET

Maybe the Palpatine zeta will come with the Rebels episode featuring him?

There is a trailer out as well, but it doesn't show much.

Also likely that Vader will be in an episode, so perhaps his long awaited rework will come with the the cartoon's new episodes.

Still a chance to add Vet Rex, Kallus, and various other Rebels if CG desires. Maybe even a ship or two from the final season?
Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner

Replies

• I would also guess the "family reunion" would be sabine's return home. More Mandalorion characters are always welcome
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    If y'all get more characters that I hate, then at least I get Rose.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

So you hate Revan, Jango, Kallus, Old Rex, Vader, Palpatine, Mandalorians,

But you like Rose? Any other characters or just her?
  • Youd be better of getting a rock that has taunt. I'm sure some rock somewhere in the saga has blocked a laser shot that would've killed an important character
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

So you hate Revan, Jango, Kallus, Old Rex, Vader, Palpatine, Mandalorians,

In order:

-Who?
    -Indifferent
    -Who?
    -I assume this is grown old Rex from Clone Wars? Indifferent.
    -Stop it, Vader is not from Rebels just because he's in Rebels.
    -Same as Vader.
    -Who?

Rose was fine.
  • @TVF

If you're trying to be funny, then I guess I didn't get the joke.

If you were being genuine: I was saying Vader and Palpatine may be getting reworks because they will be featured in the new Rebels cartoons (Palpatine for the first time). I was not implying the character originated in the Rebels cartoon.

So Rose is the only character you like in Star Wars? No wonder you're so grumpy on these forums if you play a game featuring no characters you enjoy.

As to who Revan, Kallus, and Jango are, Wookiepedia has good summaries of characters similar to Wikipedia, but for Star Wars.

And in regards to Old Rex, I have never seen the Clone Wars Cartoons. He just came to mind because he is in the Rebels trailer that just came out:

https://youtu.be/-jWIDwq44ZI
  • @TVF
    And ,
    P.S. Rose isn't part of Rebels, not sure why you brought her up; If it was to flame the closed discussion I would advise against it.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    @TVF

If you're trying to be funny, then I guess I didn't get the joke.

Nope.
    So Rose is the only character you like in Star Wars?

How in the world did you come to that conclusion?
    As to who Revan, Kallus, and Jango are, Wookiepedia has good summaries of characters similar to Wikipedia, but for Star Wars.

I never said I don't know who Jango is and I don't care about the rest.

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    @TVF
    And ,
    P.S. Rose isn't part of Rebels, not sure why you brought her up; If it was to flame the closed discussion I would advise against it.

The point was if you guys are going to get Rebels characters that I hate, I should get Rose because you guys hate her.

The actual ultimate point was that I don't care about Rebels characters, which means that I don't care about getting them in the game either way (won't be mad if if happens, won't be mad if it doesn't). Which is how people who hate Rose should feel about her potential addition.
  • I’m hoping we get an inquisitor subfaction, Kallus and Ruhk. Vet Rex, Ketsu and Pryce wouldn’t be bad either.
  • How in the world did you come to that conclusion?

Because the "conversation" went like this:

Me- posts discussion about Rebels characters

@TVF - replies- If y'all get more characters that I hate, then at least I get Rose.

Me-
    So you hate Revan, Jango ( I based these on your previous posts), Kallus, Old Rex, Vader, Palpatine, Mandalorians,(based on the context of this post)

@TVF - Rose was fine.

The point was if you guys are going to get Rebels characters that I hate, I should get Rose because you guys hate her.

I think you shouldn't speak for "you guys" you can just ask. I don't hate her. I think she was an underdeveloped character with no impact on the film, much like Phasma. After reading the Phasma novel, I enjoyed the character because it gave good writing and context and fluidity. I would feel the same about Rose. If she had a good back story in a novel, or more importance in the next movie sure add her to the game.

I had also said that Rose was a non-fighting character so it makes little sense to bring her in the game. I think you have me confused with someone else. I have never posted I hate Rose. Again though, please quit bringin Rose up everywhere you post. This had nothing to do with her.
  • As someone else posted, I hope we can finally get B-wings From Rebels
  • Yeah I'm still waiting on that block feature on the forums. Some people can't help but to troll every post with their "wit" and "know-it-all" quips
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    How in the world did you come to that conclusion?

Because the "conversation" went like this:

Me- posts discussion about Rebels characters

@TVF - replies- If y'all get more characters that I hate, then at least I get Rose.

Me-
    So you hate Revan, Jango ( I based these on your previous posts), Kallus, Old Rex, Vader, Palpatine, Mandalorians,(based on the context of this post)

@TVF - Rose was fine.

I didn't answer the second question because it was a ridiculous question and you know it. As you admitted yourself, why would I play this game (or even care about Star Wars at all) if I never liked a Star Wars character before Rose. Stop trolling.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Yeah I'm still waiting on that block feature on the forums. Some people can't help but to troll every post with their "wit" and "know-it-all" quips

Go to my page, click on the little arrow next to the icon, and hit "ignore." Or, you can choose to not respond, your choice. Either way, you are welcome.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I had also said that Rose was a non-fighting character so it makes little sense to bring her in the game.

You seriously can't think of any other non-fighting characters?

Here's a hint: She's not the only "non-fighting" character to use an arc-welder or stunner or whatever.

With that said, you are right that this thread is not about Rose so I will quit derailing it.

• FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Trolling @TVF ? You're the one bringing up Rose. I asked who you like besides Rose. A genuine question . No saracasm meant.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    See post above yours. I am done derailing.
    I had also said that Rose was a non-fighting character so it makes little sense to bring her in the game.

You seriously can't think of any other non-fighting characters?
    I can think of plenty , I said it doesn't make sense. BB8 didn't make sense for a hologram fighting collection game. C3P0 might, but only because he is in every Star Wars movie, not because it would make sense for this game in the context I meant. Never said couldn't think of any non fighting characters in the game.
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Don't take it personal, it's impossible to have a thread on Rebels or Phoenix squad without numerous people showing up to let everyone know how little they care about those things.

I'm psyched, Rebels started a bit slow, but it's really ramped up since season 2. It recanonized Thrawn and the Noghri, gave us the conclusion to Maul, continued Ahsoka's story(we better get an answer to this!), had a B-wing in action, and had my favorite lightsaber duel in SW yet. I'm a bit surprised they are knocking out the rest of the season in only 3 weeks, but even better. Trailer looks solid, but yeah, most of it was recycled from past seasons. Probably a good thing since it would be hard not to spoil too much if it was all new.

One last thing that grabbed my attention....
    ......And in regards to Old Rex, I have never seen the Clone Wars Cartoons.....
    What? Why not? So much in Rebels is tied into CW, I can't imagine I'd enjoy it as much without seeing that first.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @DedrickRogue I'll probably get around to watching clone wars once Rebels is over. I hadn't heard of either actually, until this game. I knew about thrawn from shopping for Star Wars novels but never read them or saw Rebels until I saw Phoenix and thrawn in this game. Made me curious so I watched Rebels and read thrawn trilogy. Enjoyed them both!
  • Fair warning: CW, much like Rebels, starts a bit slow season 1. I don't think the first season is bad, but the rest really amps up and has some amazing episodes & story arcs. Due to it's length, not every episode is flawless, but it is a ton of additional content and was really well done. It really fleshes out the prequel storyline, actually making sense and showing character development. Palpatine is an incredible bad guy, and it goes into how much he actually manipulated everyone to orchestrate the rise to Emporer and the Empire, Anakin is actually likable and his downfall is more tragic, Dooku is much more threatening(not the 2 minutes of screen time he got in AotC), plus it introduces some great "new" characters like Ventress, Ahsoka, Hondo, Savage, Talzin, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, and a ton of named clones.

Easily my favorite piece of SW canon, even trumping Empire.
  • While it’s not the topic of the thread I feel I should point out that Rose isn’t a non fighting character. She gets off a few shots at Phasma during the escape from the Supremacy.

That being said, who else should show up from Rebels? Technically Hondo is from Clone Wars but I’d still like to see him. Old man Maul could be pretty cool too. Maybe some of the mandalorians like Fen Rau or Bo Katan or even Sabine’s parents.
  • who else should show up from Rebels?

Kallus
    Pryce
    Saw Gerrera
    Mon mothma
    Jun Sato
    Palpatine rework to coincide with episode
    Personally not a fan, but Inquisitors
    Rukh
    Vult Skerris
    Captain Slavin
    Tristan Wren
    Ketsu Onyo
    Vizago
    And I'm sure there will be a new character or more in last few episodes

• Hehehe pettiness level 100 in this thread :D que trolls ftom petty warlocks.
  • I forgot about Sato and Mon Mothma. Those could be really cool.
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Adding all of the inquisitors needs to happen. They were awesome. And Kallus and Hondo. Everyone else sucks.