Mace windu gear challenge

You need to examine the gear given in this challenge OR the gear required by characters. It is completely unbalanced.

From the windu challenge I have minimum 1100 scrap for everything. (Range is 1100-4000)

Please either change the gear from the challenge or make them more necessary for gearing up characters.

Replies

• Agreed. I don't even SIM all the chances in that anymore
  • Agreed. I don't even SIM all the chances in that anymore

I only do it for the 800 credits , sadly
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Kyno
    25054 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • TVF
    24961 posts Member
    Lol I never thought it about it that way, I never even bothered doing more than the first three since you can sim those at the same time as the ability mat one.

I guess I can sim two more times for credits lol.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I aim the 2 for the daily challenge and that's it. I'm in the same boat 1000+ of the gear that I literally don't need
  • Shenanigans052
    1671 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Agreed. I don't even SIM all the chances in that anymore

I only do it for the 800 credits , sadly

"Its an unexpected suprise, but a welcome one"
  • TVF
    24961 posts Member
    I aim the 2 for the daily challenge and that's it.

If that's all you're doing it for, you can ignore it completely. The ability mats challenge does that for you.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I aim the 2 for the daily challenge and that's it.

If that's all you're doing it for, you can ignore it completely. The ability mats challenge does that for you.

Well shoot. I just go in and hit the max sim button lol
  • BUMP.. CG/EA need to update the rewards on this challenge. It's pointless and does not assist in "their vision" of being customer QoL
  • I agree.

I've only been playing 3 months & I already have several hundred of all but 1 of the items in this challenge.

I think one of the biggest issues is when a character gear tier is created they don't put any (much) thought into what goes on the character.

There are items in the game that only get used on a very small % of the characters but in turn you get items for those slots all the time & rarely for the items that get used many times over.

I'm also not sure why some of the gear STAT choices are made.

I guess I come from games where if you are a STR character you use quite a few STR items & quite a few All/Multi Stat items, but you wouldn't have an piece of gear that is pure AGI(Dex) or pure TAC(Int/Wis).

Yet I see Carbantis-3 (25 STR) by themselves all the time on Attackers, Support, Healers.

Why not use a Carbanti-1 (25 ALL) more often? We have a bunch of parts for those.

Or Change the Stats for the Carbanti-3 to be 50 STR so that its clearly better at something as a Purple Item then the earlier tier Carbanti-1 that has better stats (25 STR/AGI/TAC)

I look at the items on some characters & can only think, "well this was chosen purely to make it hard to get v/s character class driven". (2 Stun Guns on the same level?? Really?? Really???)

• Well at least now with the new road ahead post, you may have a use for those thousands of useless gear pieces.
  • I think if they could change the "Mk 4 A/KT" for the "Mk 5 A/KT" would be a great help with just a minor change!
  • EA_Joz
    2967 posts EA Moderator
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.