Suggestions for my Squads Future

So I have been playing this game for 3-4 months straight daily, the only money spent being the 6 bucks to get dooku. I'm getting to the point where I'm noticing alternate characters I've started grinding other then my main team are getting fairly strong. This leaves some future questions about some possible substitutions in my team going forward which I'd like some suggestions for.
My current team is as follows:
Phasma 7*(leader)
Sidious 7*
Dooku 6*
Rey 5*
JC 7*
*all characters are lvl 70, all abilities maxed, gear 9.

Some characters I have coming up:

Poe 5*
Luminara 5*
Hk-47 6* (is he even any good? Got him cuz he seems cool lol)

On a side note my current team is a top 50 team in my server sometimes getting as high as the top 20. I have a video of my team that shows how it currently works here: https://youtu.be/OneEif-0wmc Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Replies

• Mathematically speaking, Sidious's leader ability is superior to Phasma's. Phasma is only really preferable if you have Kylo, or a squad that all have buffs with their primary attack (which you don't).
  • I also have a high level HK and I'm going to be replacing him with Lumi soon. He is just too slow, and doesn't quite pack enough punch as some other characters.

If you are planning a droid squad then HK is awesome, otherwise he is just not that helpful.
  • DarthRey wrote: »
    Mathematically speaking, Sidious's leader ability is superior to Phasma's. Phasma is only really preferable if you have Kylo, or a squad that all have buffs with their primary attack (which you don't).

I have tried both and it may be mathematically better but out of practise I simply disagree. With how fast my team is, reys damage alone, and dookus sheer number of attacks, I've had more success with phasma.
  • Personally I would replace JC with Lumi once you get her to 7*. She is far superior to JC.
  • Personally I would replace JC with Lumi once you get her to 7*. She is far superior to JC.

This
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Lumi>Jc