Placing g12 pieces

So after payout earlier I can place 2 g12 pieces. 1 of them can go on either cls or r2 and the other can go on cls or raid Han. I currently already have a piece on Han but none on the other. This is actually a tough decision. I feel like Han should get the 1 piece cause it adds damage but I feel more invested in cls. Here's a link to my roster
https://swgoh.gg/u/bill0207/

Replies

• Options
    Well neither are pilots, but if you don’t see your arena team changing anytime soon, go han..he is your main damage dealer.

Only side thought might be raid performance....CLS is a little more handy there.
  • Options
    R2. He shares stats with the team. Can't go wrong with everyone getting a little boost.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the answer to pretty much any question besides "which leader should I zeta?" is CLS.
  • Options
    R2. CLS is off my Arena Squad, but R2 is still in. With his tags, R2 fits easier into more teams and can share the stats from the new gear pieces. Assuming it’s the 6250 health piece, R2 will share extra 625 health to 4 other members. You’d be getting 40% extra value.