What is wrong with Zeta drop rate??

So this now 3 straight challenge days for Zeta that I got 0 zetas for it.

Is in anyone else getting this horrible drop rate? This isn't even the first time this happened to me. I will go weeks with getting 0-1 Zeta from the challenges. I've had to resort to buying them from shipments every 2 days!!!!!!!

Replies

• Wow, 3 straight huh? That's a lot.
  • Wow, 3 straight huh? That's a lot.

100%. I thought for sure I would get some today as I got none yesterday but nope :(
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Someone claimed they went a month without one. Not sure I believe that, but at any rate the drop rate is whatever it's always been.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    3 days is nothing. Try 3 weeks. It's always been this way.
  • yea a month is a bit of an exaggeration lol I will just go 2-4 challenge days with nothing....a bit frustrating
  • Liath wrote: »

so its not just me?!?!?!?!?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

so its not just me?!?!?!?!?

No, it's not just you... Drop rates are just low, and the way randomness works, you are going to get bad streaks.
  • Rates haven't changed. Last zeta flew by, current one taking forever. It happens.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the rate since we now get them with TW, but no way to tell unless someone is bored enough to track lots of data or they announce it. The good news is no matter if the rate dropped or not , the drop rate is the same for everyone
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I've gone a couple weeks with 0, then I'll get all 4 one day, then 1 or 2 for the next couple.. and they're supposed to be rare, to make you think and plan accordingly lol
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the rate since we now get them with TW, but no way to tell unless someone is bored enough to track lots of data or they announce it. The good news is no matter if the rate dropped or not , the drop rate is the same for everyone

If anything the fact we haven't had TW for 10 or so days might have given some the impression that the rate has dropped because during TW the zeta accumulation get artificially boosted.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the rate since we now get them with TW, but no way to tell unless someone is bored enough to track lots of data or they announce it. The good news is no matter if the rate dropped or not , the drop rate is the same for everyone

True but what about the people who don't have the minimum GP required to get Zeta?
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Wasn't saying they should have dropped it because of TW, just saying it's possible

And as for them, if that was true, CG's perspective would be that this gives players something to work spend towards (galactic power to get zetas)
    Post edited by FierceRevan on
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner