Why are fleet shipments on a separate timer?

It's annoying to keep track of two timers

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    misread
    Post edited by LynnYoda on
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    You don't need an extra check for fleet. Check at 6pm(Squad arena po) and then once in every 6 hrs. You won't miss a thing.
    What annoys me more is the bonus energy timer. I hope the one at 9pm (3hrs after squad arena po) can be moved to midnight.
  • While what Anakin said is true the guild store used to be on the same schedule as energy as well and it changed to the regular refresh time hopefully they do it with fleet shipments as well. That store having an extra refresh would be more than welcome
  • What annoys me more is the bonus energy timer. I hope the one at 9pm (3hrs after squad arena po) can be moved to midnight.

Most people sleep at midnight...
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Why so we need another thread about this?

It's annoying to keep track of multiple ones. :)
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    Why so we need another thread about this?

It's annoying to keep track of multiple ones.

Because the point of a forum is to help people if they don't understand something? You can always not click on it if you don't like the subject.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Same reason the free energy is on different timers, because it refreshes less often.
  • Goodgil wrote: »
    What annoys me more is the bonus energy timer. I hope the one at 9pm (3hrs after squad arena po) can be moved to midnight.

Most people sleep at midnight...

Not completely right, Depends on the country and the culture. Speaking of which, most people work or attend class during arena payouts and bonus energy
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    You don't need an extra check for fleet. Check at 6pm(Squad arena po) and then once in every 6 hrs. You won't miss a thing.

Apparently you've been missing a fleet shipment for who knows how long, since there is a fleet store refresh 3 hours after the evening full store refresh and at the same time as the last energy refresh.

Guild shipments used to be on the same schedule by the way, but they changed it to match all the other stores other than fleet a while back.

But anyway, since the fleet refresh is the same time as the energy refresh, and you get a notification for the energy refresh, it should be easy to remember.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH