Who should I farm as a 5th rebel?

I am already farming old ben, luke, st-han and leia, because they will be needed for CLS too. But I will need a fifth member. Who do you suggest? I'm thinking about Lando (because he's scoundrel) or biggs (because he can be farmed very fast and quite good too). F2P, by the way. Oh, and to which gear level should i get them for 5 and for 7 star palp?

Replies

• If you can, go for Biggs and Wedge. I know it's two people, but they're both super important (and you can pretty easily take out Luke to get both of them in).
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Biggs and Wedge are still lurking in top 200's of arena.

Add to that Biggs has a fantastic ship. A well geared Wedge ship works nicely, too.

SpadeFreeman called it :blush:
  • tr1gergo wrote: »
    I am already farming old ben, luke, st-han and leia, because they will be needed for CLS too. But I will need a fifth member. Who do you suggest? I'm thinking about Lando (because he's scoundrel) or biggs (because he can be farmed very fast and quite good too). F2P, by the way. Oh, and to which gear level should i get them for 5 and for 7 star palp?

I unlocked my Palp with Luke (L), Biggs, Leia, ST-Han and K2SO and I think you will do fine (possible better) with Old Ben instead of K2SO
  • You should defenetly get Wedge and Biggs (Wiggs), easy to farm and deadly + Wedge's leader ability replenished your health and make you faster. Leia is a good choice. Ackbar makes Lando deadly (AoE twice in a row thanks to Ackbar special).
    Lando is good since a scoundrel and deadly AoE attack.
    That being said, the Pheonix squadron is a must have, they will get you passed many event (Palpatine, Thrawn, Military Might, etc).