Sorry Phipps

Replies

• Options
    I fought him just to see. I saved Lobot and Grevious for last. I literally finished the battle with 5 characters at full health, so I am not too worried about it.
    Empire Relic
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    I have the feeling that ppl just watch my team at all times or get notifications when I fight them so they can just fight me right back so I make no progress.
    I purposely fight my first 5 fights at random times of the day to avoid this and still get sniped back immediately after I win a fight like its 5:57 before pay out.
    Then I fight empire relic who I beat on offense about 80-90% of the time (No offense your team is sweet and I want your RG bad as mine is only 4* still) and I lose to the AI with him having all 5 toons at full health.
    Statistically it has to be like winning a 50 team parlay for that to happen because every single move has to go a specific exact way for that to happen.
    Felt like every match has gone like that for over 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    I have the feeling that ppl just watch my team at all times or get notifications when I fight them so they can just fight me right back so I make no progress.
    I purposely fight my first 5 fights at random times of the day to avoid this and still get sniped back immediately after I win a fight like its 5:57 before pay out.
    Then I fight empire relic who I beat on offense about 80-90% of the time (No offense your team is sweet and I want your RG bad as mine is only 4* still) and I lose to the AI with him having all 5 toons at full health.
    Statistically it has to be like winning a 50 team parlay for that to happen because every single move has to go a specific exact way for that to happen.
    Felt like every match has gone like that for over 2 weeks.

It looks like you got up there in the top five. Farming RG is like watching paint dry. Hopefully with some good drops I will add another star on him next week. I prefer RG over Poe, and I am surprised more people don't use him.

Don't get too down though, I feel like your critical based team will be more suited to the new meta coming.
    Empire Relic
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    RG doesn't play well on my counter attack team. But he crosses my mind.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    That counter team is awesome, feels like the squad gets 2-3x moves more than average it's crazy.
    I'm sick of having to play my same squad.
    Wish I could Poe, RG or Han in there but I feel it would just make team worst.

Hopefully they fix AA I really want to be able to run my all rebel team since I have 5 of them max everything and they are worthless...,barely use then in GW other than for fun for 1 or 2 matches.
    Then in a few months once scout and EE are at least 6* run the full ewok + another lineup.

I am thinking sniping is going to change drastically with the update since it's going to take way longer to beat an opponent. Plus depending on what squad you have to beat it changes the amount of time needed to snipe them.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Still 80 min to go Before est payout, looks like everybody is active today as well in our time zone
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    @Insufferable_camper

What star is your RG?
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Still 80 min to go Before est payout, looks like everybody is active today as well in our time zone

I'm likely not to make it back on before payout. I'm going to try, but I'll be driving and I promised the wife that I would cut back on ...."working" while driving.
  • Options
    My Royal Guard is currently four stars. I have his gear and abilities maxed.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    I don't know who Abouch is, but he is fighting in every time zone imaginable.
    Empire Relic
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's definitely harder to win with my current squad than it used to be with my speedy qgj, aayla, yoda, ahsoka, Rey crew. And I miss Rey the most. But it's nice to be different.

Hopefully I'll get one more star for Ima tomorrow.
  • Options
    @Phipps

If one of you guys bumps me out of first I won't hit back.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like no one is active today during our payout. Last 2 weeks it's been the most active I've ever seen it with 5+ going for the top 5.
  • Options
    How easy did my crew go down @phipps
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Did you switch savage in there? Last time I played you with ima as leader I only won with Sid left with red health. (You countered like every hit that fight).
    This fight I won with all 5 at full health but changed up attacking order and didn't use sids aoe like I did the first time.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I used savage because I needed him to take out a rival Dooku. My all Jedi lineups can't handle the count without serious pain. With savage I can get a counter in and then savage's special finishes the poor old sith.

And yeah - even with Sid's dodging his aoe against 5 Jedi counters would be ugly.
  • Options
    Someone's messing around when my payout is up in 30 minutes.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I made the mistake of not playing arena for 12 hours and skipped my payout (to participate in life) and got vortexed out to the high 30s... Arena has gotten ugly with 7 star 70s all making runs. The more we attack names we don't recognize the more we help out each other and attempt to lock down the top 10. If you guys know anyone else out there the more the merrier. I never touch any of you guys before eastern or central payouts... and the more we hit the newer names the less persistent they will be. Yes it is collusion. But kinda being encouraged by their crazy system.
  • Options
    So I have been watching Avouch since he has been fighting me tooth-n-nail during the Central Time Zone, including spending crystals to attack me near rewards time and then locking me out.

One hour ago, he was ranked 20th, now he has claimed the number 1 spot. I think we have a new whale on our hands for as many crystals as he must be spending.
    Empire Relic
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like just over night everyone quit playing. No one was sniping USA est yesterday but me. Now overnight I'm still at 2. im usually in the 20's by now.
    I don't attack anyone on here unless I have to or if it's time for payout in a rush or top 3-5 play.
    I specifically try to attack any new people coming up in the ranks to specifically discourage them.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    I want you all to attack me but only if you give me feedback.
  • Options
    I only attack all of you if it is my rewards hours and I am trying to move up or lock in position at the end. But I am in agreement, if you do attack me, please give me some feedback.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Macemag just hit you @Phipps 2 hours before your payout 5 hours before his.... I was going to target him then saw your name exchange spots...
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I was in Second for like 18 hours and then I looked away for 30 minutes and I had been attacked and lost three times, that guy is always attacking me like an hour to right before payout. Those HK teams are the easiest to beat. I always end up with 4-5 tunes with full health
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I was in Second for like 18 hours and then I looked away for 30 minutes and I had been attacked and lost three times, that guy is always attacking me like an hour to right before payout. Those HK teams are the easiest to beat. I always end up with 4-5 tunes with full health

I find your team very hard to beat. I can't do it with the current lineup I have, I have to switch it up quite a bit and I have to be very careful in my targeting order. With most teams I can mess around a little and not worry about it.

I beat you on auto once. Once. But the rng was perfect.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Is macemags payout really west coast? Dude just fought Freek and took the 4 spot 10 min before payout. If he makes a move on top 3 and isn't in our time zone.....well...."I will do what I must"
  • Options
    Is macemags payout really west coast? Dude just fought Freek and took the 4 spot 10 min before payout. If he makes a move on top 3 and isn't in our time zone.....well...."I will do what I must"

I will help you.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    @Predian I fought your newest lineup with Anakin and Yoda. I found it easier to beat than the previous one with Savage.
    Empire Relic
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    How is it that I always get burned by these wet farts? I'm in 2nd/1st for 23 hours 54 mintutes then calibration miracles take over and I take 7th. I don't even think Predian was active and he took 2nd.
    Freek and fn 2184 you just made the list. Physically impossible for Me not to of taken 1st. I was spamming refresh the split second he beat me to take it and it lets Datt fight him. So unless he got in 1/4 a second before me not sure how it's possible. Not sure who Predian was fighting because he was locked out as well. So I couldn't fight anyone. Then with 2 min left I get attacked again and take 7th. Fun sitting there for 7 min locked out
  • Datt
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I attacked you once yesterday Predian and made a few mistakes. AoE'd with Sidious and had 3 counters plus Aayla called in an assist wiping him out. Dooku didn't land a single stun which was awful luck. It ended up as Dooku vs Aayla and she toon him out. Jedi teams are usually easy with my setup but those counters provided to hurt a lot.

Macemag and Avouch fight into the top regularly when it isn't their payout. I hit those 2 as much as possible when fighting up.

Sorry Phipps, I was planning on locking you out but Calvo attacked me 15min to payout before I could. Then Freek was fighting you. I killed him but not sure if you got back in