Sorry Phipps

Replies

• You may want to include that we are tied for 3rd right now
  • @Predian did you leave the discord chat?
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    I think this is great @Taramel and we could cooperate and rotate though. It looks like instinct is doing someone funny w their coins for raids.
  • @Taramel send an ally request to Mále
    451-728-347

He can join the guild.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Hey see you in fourth @Taramel jawa engineer has some crazy good abilities.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @LordAlvert I tried your team 3 times.... they are just to high gear for me... :(
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    well just blew the last of my crystals on another furnace.... 600 crystals left so time to save :smile: got HK to gear 9 at least.
  • I M slowly trying to get the word out for your guild Taramel.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    I sent the request to male but have not been accepted either for ally or guild
  • Maybe we can accept so lower level people until the guild gets bigger.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    its surprising how hard it is to get people into an empty guild lol..... @LordAlvert @Empire_Relic have either of you attacked my squad yet? I'm wondering if I should drop IG-100 for RG again... where is my weak link...
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Yeah I wouldn't worry about level 76 right now. Main thing is active and getting 600 a day. If you could get to 25-30 guys we could drop down some guys and help you with bigger rosters.

Also if we can clarify the vision a little bit. That people can jump back and forth or that you plan on doing tier 5 for a while. Or are you planning on going up to heroic? What exactly do you want. I would be happy to post on the forums to help you recruit. I bet there are a lot of people in bigger guilds who would like to rank higher and would be interested. Some of our main group might jump down.

Are you going to use discord? You should join up with ours in my opinion to make it one larger community.

If you don't say exactly what plans and goals are harder to recruit. I think you could get a group off an older server that would cooperate like ours at payout. Try to get a group off a complete shard to jump with you like our model.

Will take some time. Let me know if you want me to post on forums for you...

@Taramel and @Empire_Relic
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @LordAlvert I'll edit the post right now to remove the cap just to get people in it. and I guess have the goal to start TIV and move up from there depending on amount of people.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    and yes please post to recruit :smile: I'll jump on discord tonight and connect with yall.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    I just posted on your thread. Let me know if you want any edits.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    When we stared I looked at the threads for different shards and posted on there and that is how we ended up with 3 servers.

If you could get 20-30 people we could likely send 10 down... That would be up to empire of course and the leaders.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    I have made it open to public and min level 25 for now to see if we can start to at least fill it up.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey @Taramel I DM'd a few people who were looking for guilds. I saw a few whales looking for a guild.

"
    We are the Mighty Chlorians and we finished #1 April and clear heroic every other day. We are top 5/10 always this month.

We are starting a sister mighty chlorian guild and you would probably be able to be a leader and jump back and forth. If you are interested. We have a great mix of f2p to whales and use discord have a bunch of fun. This would be a chance to be a leader top 3 placer in a heroic guild and get in fresh on the ground floor.

We are some of the most active people on the forums (if you search "sorry Phipps" you will see the genesis of our guild which has the core three 2015 shards all cooperating). and also most active shards that combined to form a sweet guild.
    "

See if any bite on this.
  • @Taramel I fought your team. Magnaguard took many turns but did little damage. I never thought I would say this about a droid team, but it was lacking in DPS. I think higher gearing is a must right now. Magna guard may need to be replaced.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @Empire_Relic so replacing him with RG wont solve my issue then..... working on getting IG-100 up to gear X which might help his DPS... or mabye I bring poggle back in .. sad thing is he buffs after they have all attacked although mabye that helps sustain the dps... until next JE speed buff assuming he is still alive.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Might have a bite finally... boba the fetter and 4 of his friends.... just need someone to make the first jump to get us rolling. @Empire_Relic @LordAlvert
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    @Empire_Relic I also think once I hit 80 and get HK lead to omega that will be a huge buff to my team.

Edit: haha Poggle was a BAD idea... got absolutely demolished by Calvo's team.... back to IG-100... just need more gear I guess.

Edit #2: how bad did they spread out the damage?
  • Calvo's team has demolished a lot of people.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    I also can't beat Wing Ding's team that random stealth ALWAYS seems to mess me over when someone is in the red lol
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    FYI don't let the little Jawa stack his detonators on you.... wow had 3 stacked on 5's and each went off for 5.7k to 7.7k crits.... bye bye 5's and no counter even if he had lived.... lol
  • Hmmm, interesting strategy against fives...
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    lol just can't seem to get anyone to bite so far on the new guild lol.... I feel like I'm asking for peoples first born child or something :neutral:
  • I will have my kids account join just to add you some guild coin
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Might have another bite.. Another smaller guild to be rolled into the sister guild... Would give us a great base to build on
  • Good