Sorry Phipps

Replies

• I believe in-game he is actually eastern time payout, but he lives in central time..
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Bump, worlds greatest
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Is today our anniversary?? Or was that yesterday?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Yesterday I believe was the anniversary of the guild.
    Empire Relic
  • Hello shardmates!

My IGN is Phillip. I've been consistently hitting Top 20 lately with a PST payout time, so I thought I would seek out others on the shard to avoid stepping on anyone's toes who might be on the same payout time.

Does anyone know if there's a Line or Discord chat for players on this shard?

Thanks!
  • ah so you're the one who sniped me at payout.. good to know
  • Hello shardmates!

My IGN is Phillip. I've been consistently hitting Top 20 lately with a PST payout time, so I thought I would seek out others on the shard to avoid stepping on anyone's toes who might be on the same payout time.

Does anyone know if there's a Line or Discord chat for players on this shard?

Thanks!

Just don't attack any Mighty Chlorians or Skull and Bones and you will be alright. Everyone else is fair game.
    Empire Relic
  • Hey all, just decided to check out the forums to see if there was a shard chat or anything and found this post. I'm EST as well for my payout, but usually just shoot for top 20 unless I am have some free time at payout. Normally just try and do 2 attacks in the morning for the daily activity but would like to try and snag a few extra crystals moving forward if there is a chat to coordinate payouts a bit more.
  • this should help..
    Eastern: Phipps, Predian, Willis Mcgahee, Wing Ding, Kevkillulz, Jer
    Central: Empire Relic, ICEU420, Cactuar
    Mountain: Taramel
    Pacific: FN 2187, Boomer Wan, Aguermo, JKSolo
    Eastern Australia: Chronotropic
    GMT+1: Male
    GMT: Wasim
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    ah so you're the one who sniped me at payout.. good to know

:) If I recall correctly, on the day of this posting, it looked like people had swapped in throwaway teams to make way for people on a PST payout. I waited 'til :56 to attack in case the spot was meant for someone specific (it looked like Taramel was climbing and assumed they'd take that spot), and ended the match within a minute to give whomever the opportunity to reclaim the spot with 3 minutes left to spare (with the mods used by everyone else in the Top 10, I'd assumed that was plenty of time to beat my team). Under normal circumstances, I have a difficult time breaking top ten.

Hey all, just decided to check out the forums to see if there was a shard chat or anything and found this post. I'm EST as well for my payout, but usually just shoot for top 20 unless I am have some free time at payout. Normally just try and do 2 attacks in the morning for the daily activity but would like to try and snag a few extra crystals moving forward if there is a chat to coordinate payouts a bit more.

I haven't read the whole thread, but looking at the most recent two pages of comments, no one's mentioned a chat specific for our shard. If there indeed isn't one, we should get that going. My guild uses Line, but I'm willing to use other apps like Discord or Slack or whatever.
  • Thanks @Boomer8800

@BleatingBeast it doesn't sound like there is one. I mean most of them are in the same guild anyways so I'm sure they have their guild chat.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    @BleatingBeast @WookiesnCreme yeah we have our guild chat, but otherwise it's kinda tough to coordinate anything since we have so many active players and his meta is all rng and any team can beat anyone.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Insufferable_camper
    682 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @BleatingBeast @WookiesnCreme

Yeah, it is very active during payout time, just try not to hit anyone from the Mighty Chlorians and you should be okay. Everyone else is fair game, Boomerwan is cool too, he is not in Mighty Chlorians yet, he will be, just doesn't know it yet.
    Post edited by Insufferable_camper on
    Empire Relic
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    lol thats a fair statement
  • Who is this Kaz character?
    Empire Relic
  • another scrub from the bottom trying to weasel their way up like CarSick, bluewalker, jsedious and Jayne lol
  • Our mission today is to keep knocking Car Sick Shoe back.
    Empire Relic
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    yes!! bring the smack down on the biaaach!
  • Maul has been disappearing from our arena lately, I doubt we will see much of him after this.
    Empire Relic
  • bluewalker
    16 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Anyone want to tell me why we can't have a group chat? Tired of being attacked before my payout by people with later payouts.
  • @Boomer8800 What makes me a scrub? Because I want to finish in the top 10 before my payout? Because I'm not in your guild?
  • bluewalker wrote: »
    @Boomer8800 What makes me a scrub? Because I want to finish in the top 10 before my payout? Because I'm not in your guild?

I've been in the top 20 for over a year now. Nothing annoys me more than these new people paying to catch up with the rest of us old school gamers or using the zMaul meta thinking they gonna knock us back down the ranks. Like we have put in the work to stay at the top for a long time now and to see new people thinking they gonna come and take my spot...nah I don't think so.

I attack every new person that enters the top 20 and top 10 first before I attack the same people I've been attacking for a year now. If I let you new guys stay at the top and get comfortable you are all gonna think you belong at the top. Sorry bro but You new guys just simply don't belong were we are.

A lot of people won't be as brutally honest as I am and say what I say..but a bunch of the gamers that's been here since day 1 feels the same way I feel about it.

Don't take it personal. We...Were...Here...First.

Now get to the back of the line
  • You don't know what you're talking about. I've been top 20 for 18 months. Where you been?
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    Are you on this shard truth man? I don't recognize your name.
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
    @Boomer8800 What makes me a scrub? Because I want to finish in the top 10 before my payout? Because I'm not in your guild?
    no reason, and you are more then welcomed to get as high as you can maintain at your payout time. As I'm sure you've been around for while and know how active everyone is in the top 20 I say good luck to you sir and welcome to the hunger games.. :D

• The Mighty Chlorians tend to defend one another. My advice would be to avoid hitting them and go after the players from other guilds first. Boomerwan being the exception. He is not in the Mighty Chlorians, but works with them.
    Empire Relic
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    this where you guys come to
    Make fun of me lol surprised this thread still going strong
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    Uh oh Jabba's here, everybody run

I've been in the top 20 for over a year now. Nothing annoys me more than these new people paying to catch up with the rest of us old school gamers or using the zMaul meta thinking they gonna knock us back down the ranks. Like we have put in the work to stay at the top for a long time now and to see new people thinking they gonna come and take my spot...nah I don't think so.

I attack every new person that enters the top 20 and top 10 first before I attack the same people I've been attacking for a year now. If I let you new guys stay at the top and get comfortable you are all gonna think you belong at the top. Sorry bro but You new guys just simply don't belong were we are.

A lot of people won't be as brutally honest as I am and say what I say..but a bunch of the gamers that's been here since day 1 feels the same way I feel about it.

Don't take it personal. We...Were...Here...First.

Now get to the back of the line

You sound like a f'n clown.

To everyone else, I haven't paid attention to much of your payouts as I'm not much of a threat outside the 20-30 range. But if I keep messing you up (central payout) feel free to throw some harsh words at me on discord, same name as here.
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    If you guys need a good target, Carsick Shoe has been a little snipe happy lately. Teach that guy a lesson!