Who takes the lead?

In TW, when a leader is defeated, but not the entire team, does the lead change? Does it become one of the remaining characters, or no lead?

Also, do cooldowns carry over as well? I know this question should be in TW strategy, but I just wanted a quick answer, if possible.

Replies

• The "leader" becomes the next toon in the lineup that is still alive if I'm not mistaken. Also I do believe that cooldowns carry over as well.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • StarSon
    7428 posts Member
    No one. Just like in GW, if you kill the leader and then you die, the next person in fights a team that has no leader ability.
  • No, the original leader ability persists. If you kill the leader and lose, the next person in faces the original leader ability, even though that character is dead.
  • Elebrind wrote: »
    No, the original leader ability persists. If you kill the leader and lose, the next person in faces the original leader ability, even though that character is dead.

No, it does not. There was an early bug where this happened with Hera, but with no one else. And now the bug is fixed so it doesn't happen with her either.