Urrorrrorrorrrrrr

Just pulled my second 4* urorororororrrrrorr in about a month from a bronzium.

Only need it to happen two or three times more and the guy will be 7*

Thanks so much !

Replies

• Wow that's lucky I envy you. He is hard node farm you know
  • I wish I would get that lucky. Still have to unlock him, just for completion though. Get single shards every once in a while.
  • Envy, sir. I've been building Tuskens (god knows why) for ages. Urrrr is the only one I don't have at seven stars, and he's been a complete pain in the **** to farm. I really hope the devs rework them someday.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    been playing for almost 2 years, never pulled full urororooorooroor from bronziums. I've yet to unlock him.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • See OP you're way ahead of all of us!
  • Is he even worth it?
  • Only real use for him is to fill a spot in platoons when he shows up. Every little helps I guess
  • He's not exactly good, but there's something about owning an UroRrOr'r'r'r that makes you feel proud. Like owning a 7* Grievous: it's a pointless character, but the awkwardness of getting it means that owning one feels like an accomplishment.
  • He's not exactly good, but there's something about owning an UroRrOr'r'r'r that makes you feel proud. Like owning a 7* Grievous: it's a pointless character, but the awkwardness of getting it means that owning one feels like an accomplishment.

The nostalgia of a 7* grievous quickly wore off, since its a waste of a couple million credits on a useless character. But my roster is a testament of wasted resources.
  • And mind you I finished him when he was only available in the shard shop.
  • But I also think that the tuskens are a wasted faction, 4 characters that could've been more main story characters, like Padme, Jango, ATAT pilot, ect
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum

Don't forget he's a hot item that drops regularly from GW too...