TW is screwed up

TW is screwed up right now. That is all. Thanks

Replies

• Yep - the counts always show no wins. But it's okay....it's been reported to Answers HQ! It will be fixed SOOOOOOON! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • It’s screwed up but still fun, right. You still get rewards and learn and hope it gets fixed.
  • Who cares? Annoying, but doesn't matter in any way.
  • Only the count is bugged. It does not prevent you from defeating a territory and advancing.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    Only the count is bugged. It does not prevent you from defeating a territory and advancing.

Yup.Only the count is displayed incorrectly
  • No, there is also the problem with deployed and not deployed teams/toons. I for one could use a few teams I had deployed already. And read another that couldnt use toons He had not deployed. So its a bigger problem.
  • My guild is having the same issues.
  • Its been 16 hours and the only response has been that they are looking into it...
  • No, there is also the problem with deployed and not deployed teams/toons. I for one could use a few teams I had deployed already. And read another that couldnt use toons He had not deployed. So its a bigger problem.

That’s me, my thread got moved. I agree, it’s a bigger problem. My guild is asleep at the moment so I’m not sure if it’s just me or not.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    Its been 16 hours and the only response has been that they are looking into it...

They probably don't want to mess with anything so a TW gets messed up inadvertently. Imagine the chaos of a TW going down? It would be like Alderaan getting blown up...again.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If yoiu are seeing issues please report them to <<Answers HQ>>
  • What do we do if we're having issues with the answers hq?
  • What the hell is Answers HQ? Is that some place where you don’t get answers?
  • ABNRAS wrote: »
    What the hell is Answers HQ? Is that some place where you don’t get answers?

Not exactly. There is an "answer". It's just always "we're looking into it". Let me put it this way....it's certainly not called "Resolutions HQ" - because that simply hasn't happened in the months since they moved bug reporting there.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    ABNRAS wrote: »

Not exactly. There is an "answer". It's just always "we're looking into it". Let me put it this way....it's certainly not called "Resolutions HQ" - because that simply hasn't happened in the months since they moved bug reporting there.

Ahh, got it. Shows how much I look at the forums anymore. Sounds like a new and creative way to hide big posts. I guess moving everything to a Mega-Thread wasn’t effective enough. But you get a badge when you go there! Yay
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Thanks for belittling the people that actually take the time and attention to answer the questions there. Why don't you try being part of the solution by answering those questions that can be answered by players so that Devs can work on those that can't be solved by players.

Big shout out to @crzydroid for answering so many questions.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Thanks for belittling the people that actually take the time and attention to answer the questions there. Why don't you try being part of the solution by answering those questions that can be answered by players so that Devs can work on those that can't be solved by players.

I have - not only here but there. For 2+ years here and since the move there - and not just in this game. Save the judgmental attitude for someone else.

I am specifically referring to the numerous bug reports that go completely ignored by the "official" EA people at Answers HQ - and have for months.