TW units unavailable but never used

Problem as title says.

I haven’t attacked with them already, nor have I set defense with them, but it won’t let me use them in a battle on offense. Anybody else have this issue?

Replies

• I take it the characters you are talking about have 6,000+ GP? You can't use characters with lower.
  • Is their power 6k or higher?
  • All about power as others posted. Your characters individually have to have 6k power minimum to participate.
  • Yes, very much so.

CLS and r2 both at g12, Savage g10 (or 11, don’t remember), Zylo g12, and a smattering of others.

They’re listed in the unit list, they’re just red-ed out so I can’t pick them, like I did use them. But I haven’t.
  • By “unit list,” I mean in the Select Squad area where it lists your ready-made squads.
  • Also they’re absent from the list on the left sidebar.
  • If they are absent from that bar, then they are used, whether by accident, or a crash during loading. But the game is logging those chars as used, possibly they apwere set on def by accident?
  • KingZize5XXL
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I have the same issue, but in my case I can use teams that I had deployed.
  • I have the same issue, but in my case I can use teams that I had deployed.

Are you talking about TW or TB?
    Deployed units can be used in TB. Only in the territory where they were deployed though
  • KingZize5XXL
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    TW, its clearly not working correctly.And its not showing the correct number of teams/platoons deployed.
  • Problem as title says.

I haven’t attacked with them already, nor have I set defense with them, but it won’t let me use them in a battle on offense. Anybody else have this issue?

You probably put them on defense by accident.
  • You can check the stats to see how many squads did you put on defense
  • Moved to TW subsection.

I also place my bet on an accidental defense team.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to TW subsection.

I also place my bet on an accidental defense team.

Doesn't It belong in the feedback section instead? *sigh*
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    edited January 2018

You probably put them on defense by accident.

I didn’t place them on defense. I laid out 3 defense teams in territories that (at the time) weren’t attacked by the opposing team yet. They weren’t in there.
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I could understand an accidental defense team of similar toons. But they’re nowhere near what I use for synergy purposes. I didn’t place CLS, r2d2, Kylo, Vader, and Savage in one team. It doesn’t make sense for me to stack those toons in one team.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    I could understand an accidental defense team of similar toons. But they’re nowhere near what I use for synergy purposes. I didn’t place CLS, r2d2, Kylo, Vader, and Savage in one team. It doesn’t make sense for me to stack those toons in one team.

Since toons are ordered by power it seems likely that these 5 were accidentally put into defense. Nevertheless what you describe would not really surprise me because the game is very buggy currently.
  • Depending on your roster, all the characters you listed could be at or near the top in power. Could be that you opened the deployment screen, then accidentally clicked the 'set defense' button with that squad preloaded as your top five characters.

That's my guess... you accidentally set them on defense.