Auto P3&4 in 25 minutes

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/221458276?t=28s

Yea yea, I screwed up twice and left .28%, I know. I mentioned on our last podcast that I have been using this team for a little while now, finally decided to make a video. Targeting is definitely required in P4, but as long as you’re paying it works quite flawlessly! Go Hermit Yoda!

Replies

• Options
    If you're targeting it's not auto. Auto is hitting the button and leaving it alone.
  • Options
    Aldaron wrote: »
    If you're targeting it's not auto. Auto is hitting the button and leaving it alone.

Really? So, what do you call it when you press the button in game called “AUTO”? Please advise, I apparently don’t understand the terminology.
  • Options

Really? So, what do you call it when you press the button in game called “AUTO”? Please advise, I apparently don’t understand the terminology.

Your title implies full-auto, ie that you could walk away. If you have to pay attention, then target-only is faster/better, but not really "auto". Yes, the button you push is labeled "auto" but then if you keep pushing more things, you aren't really leaving it in auto mode.
  • StarSon
    7438 posts Member
    Options
    skywhopper wrote: »

Your title implies full-auto, ie that you could walk away. If you have to pay attention, then target-only is faster/better, but not really "auto". Yes, the button you push is labeled "auto" but then if you keep pushing more things, you aren't really leaving it in auto mode.

You assumed his title meant "full auto", he did not imply it. I figured everyone knew it wasn't possible to "full auto" p4 because the AI will target only the main tank, and you will die quickly.
  • Options

What the guy above said. I never stated full auto, in fact, in the initial paragraph I stated specifically that I had to target auto in P4, even said it in the video. It was made clear, if you read or listen. You saying I implied it is you putting words into my mouth that I did not state :-)
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

You assumed his title meant "full auto", he did not imply it. I figured everyone knew it wasn't possible to "full auto" p4 because the AI will target only the main tank, and you will die quickly.

With JTR, bb8, R2, cls and Thrawn (or raid han) you can do about 70% of p4 on auto (really auto) and of course you can do all of p3 as well). The difference is that p3 is focused auto and p4 unfocused.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    With JTR, bb8, R2, cls and Thrawn (or raid han) you can do about 70% of p4 on auto (really auto) and of course you can do all of p3 as well). The difference is that p3 is focused auto and p4 unfocused.

70% < 100% (or 99.72% on this particular run) also, how long does it take for RJT team to do P3 and some of P4?
    So, what is “really auto”? Next question, is focused auto really auto?
  • StarSon
    7438 posts Member
    Options

How do you get your team to not just hit the main tank everytime?
  • Options

RJT team apparently has upgraded AI. They know how to target the adds and turrets first. And no I’m not trolling, it’s a serious post.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Huatimus wrote: »

RJT team apparently has upgraded AI. They know how to target the adds and turrets first. And no I’m not trolling, it’s a serious post.
    i'm no expert, but it seems very likely. My guildmate was bragging about getting x percent on auto in p4, i laughed and called him a liar. After i tried auto-ing myself i appologized to him.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • StarSon
    7438 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

i'm no expert, but it seems very likely. My guildmate was bragging about getting x percent on auto in p4, i laughed and called him a liar. After i tried auto-ing myself i appologized to him.

This is interesting to me, because I have tried auto, and after every topple it immediately focuses specifically on the tank and I use the JT team. I will try again with the next one though.
  • Options
    Just uploaded some footage I got of P4. You can see its full Auto because there's no target circle. @StarSon If you see a target circle, you need to click on the circle again to unfocus it for full Auto.

https://youtu.be/E4s9q1ZcT1M
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

This is interesting to me, because I have tried auto, and after every topple it immediately focuses specifically on the tank and I use the JT team. I will try again with the next one though.

i'm using rey (L), bb8, r2, thrawn and cmdr luke. I go into topple manually, put it on auto and get rid of the target circle.
    It's still no where near as good as manual and you're gonna hit the tank in between topples, but getting 50% + on full auto isn't "rare" so to speak.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've used this team for a while as well now for p3-p4. best I've gotten so far is to ~62.5% cleared in P4 (so ~37.5% left) on full auto. or just under 21m damage. the worst so far was about ~16m damage it's great :). Gonna try and swap thrawn with Asajj when I Zeta her rampage and get her to g12 I feel her stacking offense might help more in P4
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I've used this team for a while as well now for p3-p4. best I've gotten so far is to ~62.5% cleared in P4 (so ~37.5% left) on full auto. or just under 21m damage. the worst so far was about ~16m damage it's great :). Gonna try and swap thrawn with Asajj when I Zeta her rampage and get her to g12 I feel her stacking offense might help more in P4

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/7s2zfl/hermit_yoda_in_haat/