Want to unlock Imperial Probe Droid? Join the First Galactic Empire's Expansion! Heroic guild

Aero
2972 posts Member
chezipd.png
Wall.gif
The First Galactic Empire
The First Galactic Empire has been growing huge since it started with the intention of gathering Empire players to work together and unlock Imperial Probe Droid. We got 30 shards last time and are on pace for 45+ next time! Due to limited space but increasingly high demand, we are currently taking prospects for an expansion guild.

What do you need to know?
  • It will have the same successful leadership that created the First Galactic Empire
  • It will have the backing force of a 2000 player strong Empire discord server
  • It will start before the next Dark Side Territory Battle, right now we seeing who wants to join
  • It will fill up fast. People doubted the First Galactic Empire, but now are crowding to get in (sorry, no space)

If you are interested in joining, we are keeping the early prospect requirements simple. Simply have your Starck and troopers at least at 5 stars ready to take on the mission, or close to it.

To become a prospect, reply here and/or go to our discord server
https://discord.me/swgohempire
And then in the #rank-assignment channel enter the following command
!rank expansion guild prospect

For the Empire!

Replies

• The guild already in the course of a few days has gotten over 14 people willing to join the moment it comes out. It will grow quickly, so be sure to reserve your place.
  • lovely probe droid shards...sounds good ;-)
  • My guild has had a mass exodus of members of late for better things, we were at 110 mil GP at the time too. However we might be looking at a new guild to join, there will be a few of us so we might be able to fill a guild quickly say around 20 maybe
  • With the release of Holdo, it will now be more difficult than ever for you Empire-lovers to be competitive in the arena without IPD. If you wish to join our upcoming guild, let us know!
  • There is a core of 100% committed and oversubscribed for maybes. So drop us a line and usurp the maybes and become a definite ;-).
    cant whale out on a droid you have to earn this arena beast ;-)
  • We are still looking for people to join our ranks!
  • Fizzik wrote: »
    With the release of Holdo, it will now be more difficult than ever for you Empire-lovers to be competitive in the arena without IPD. If you wish to join our upcoming guild, let us know!

Can I still enter the guild?? I really want this toon badly!
  • Aero wrote: »
    chezipd.png
    Wall.gif
    The First Galactic Empire
    The First Galactic Empire has been growing huge since it started with the intention of gathering Empire players to work together and unlock Imperial Probe Droid. We got 30 shards last time and are on pace for 45+ next time! Due to limited space but increasingly high demand, we are currently taking prospects for an expansion guild.

What do you need to know?
    • It will have the same successful leadership that created the First Galactic Empire
    • It will have the backing force of a 2000 player strong Empire discord server
    • It will start before the next Dark Side Territory Battle, right now we seeing who wants to join
    • It will fill up fast. People doubted the First Galactic Empire, but now are crowding to get in (sorry, no space)

If you are interested in joining, we are keeping the early prospect requirements simple. Simply have your Starck and troopers at least at 5 stars ready to take on the mission, or close to it.

To become a prospect, reply here and/or go to our discord server
    https://discord.me/swgohempire
    And then in the #rank-assignment channel enter the following command
    !rank expansion guild prospect

For the Empire!

Is it still possible to enter your guild?