The future.....

As I live life like many at Level 50, which is an endless game of farming shards for your initial main team, I ponder what I'll do once I've maxed out that team and I thought it would be a fun post to hear from others on.

In my case, here's what's been tinkering upstairs...
-My next move is to build Savage Opress. He looks like he could be a force in certain synergies.
-I'll then build my Ahsoka while I farm for Dathcha and Fives.
-In time, I'd like to look at HK47 and Gunray..

Replies

• I am almost in same boat, I still get a level a day almost but midway through 48 as of now.

After I got Sid. I took a week off and got nute(for testing purposes). And looking to get greedo whenever I have time.

From there maybe build up a fives then eventually finish my getting Vader(63/80) to pair with Sid, boba, and I'm still plotting who to finish this team with. Maybe droid 88 and a opress.

467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Reguardless of what ppl will say about "so-n-so is not good blah blah blah" here is what i plan :)

7*
    Sidious
    Dooku
    Luminara
    Consular
    Chewy

If opening paks etc nets me better builds so be it but thise seem like the fastest 7*s attainable on my team so thats what im workin toward :)
  • Talia would be a lot faster to 7* than Dooku. Do what you do though.
  • Luminara vs Ashoka... both 5*, with Luminara at gear lvl 6, and Ashoka at gear lvl 7, both hitting the same target, Luminara hits for an average of 1300 and Ashoka hits for an average of 1200 on noncrit basic attacks. The numbers go to Luminara 2300, Ashoka 2100 on crits. My Ashoka has something like 700 physical crit rating (unsure atm about my Luminara), but when measured, they both crit an equal amount on basic attacks. Now, on special attacks, luminara crits about 4 times more often than Ashoka, and Liminara does 3000+ while Ashoka dows around 2300. Replace Ashokaa darling padwan with Luminaras group heal, and it becomes clear who gets the jedi attacker role and who gets the bench. Just a heads up to consider before over investing and regretting.

HK-47... This is one hero that really has a useful kit. A ghetto Old Ben style debuff! The debuff isnt nearly as good as old bens, but works well to turn the advamtage back from the enemy who has an old ben. Hk47 is the budget ben. Along with that debuff, hk47 has 40% chance to gain offense up when basic attacking. This skill turns 47 into team dps... something old ben cant do (be useful outside of his debuff). 47s hps is on par with the thicker guys on the field, and while only useful once in the entire fight, his self revive is good for getting in one last hit or preventing the enemy from switching to another target foe one attack (its really not very useful).
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • This is all great information for us. We need to get outside the box and understand that you'll need a unique team synergy to defeat the possibly bigger pockets than you possess...
  • I think everyone is focused on the wrong think. My focus is on how the challenges use different groups to defeat it. Over at HODA this is how PVP was developed. I can't defeat two of the high level challenges because I have only two heroes of the heroes I have are to weak. If the Dev were to do something similar I want to be ready. They could offer all sorts of prizes for a 2 day PVP event. Notice the prizes offered for this 2 day event are sweet so, just imagine want they would do for this game.

14b07c9832c66123b3a7caa2364c721d.jpg