General griveous zetas should be counter for Mother talzin plague..

Mt plague seems very hard to beat.

I think someone should counter it. As a faction.

Normally Droids shouldn't have health. It seems unlogic to plague robots /droids.

So ı suggest the droid general should be the doom of nightsisters.
Please let general griveous one of his zetas as.
- leader zeta: All droid will resist healt negative status. ( cant be debuffed with health block. Or plague. If enemy try debuff healt down things, all droids will gain tm and offence up

- unique zeta1: if general griveous kill an enemy. He gain the killed toon zeta and uniques powers as his own power.

Each death will give %25 protection for all droid allies.

I think it will suit well for Griveous. Afterall he kill and stole his enemy lightsabers..

-Unique zeta2: if an enemy is killed, a random b1 battledroid will join to attack. And if another enemy is killed, b1 battledroid and griveous will get %50 protection and %50 health.

Thanks

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • HK (L) and any combo of 88, R2D2, B2, BB8, and GG would destroy NS. (Assuming they are, at least, as geared and modded as NS, of course).
    NS aren't so great verse AoE. They just take advantage of the current CLS/JTR Meta with their kit.
    Thank you!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    I'd be more inclined to go so far as droids can't gain any % health effects positive or negative. That would mean Plague, DOTs, Health Down, HOTs, and Health Up. The same way Nihilus lead makes everything for sith about Health + health steal but then negates their ability to crit. Then give droids TM gain for when the enemy tries to apply the health % effects and give offense up or something to the specific droids where it was attempted to be applied.

The first unique zeta is just an absolutely horrible idea.

The second one doesn't make any sense in terms of game mechanics although it is interesting.
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I'd be more inclined to go so far as droids can't gain any % health effects positive or negative. That would mean Plague, DOTs, Health Down, HOTs, and Health Up. The same way Nihilus lead makes everything for sith about Health + health steal but then negates their ability to crit. Then give droids TM gain for when the enemy tries to apply the health % effects and give offense up or something to the specific droids where it was attempted to be applied.

The first unique zeta is just an absolutely horrible idea.

The second one doesn't make any sense in terms of game mechanics although it is interesting.

The second zeta idea(calling b1 battledroid)
    Is something like calling a ns zombi :) but b1 will be bonus as 6th toon of the team :D
    Then Roger Roger.

Each defeated enemy will stack b1 offence %25