Please stop the multiple TWs in a row!

Y’all are once again killing us with the barrage of content. This needs to be more organized and better able to be prepared for. Please quit loading us back to back. A TB between each TW is what we need!
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Tough.

Zetas vs guild Event currency (g12 and rare characters).

I don't have answer honestly.
  • Options
    It's rough. I look back to the time before TB and TW and didn't realize how carefree those days were.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    I like all the content. Although I suppose I'd rather more TB and less TW then, since TB is more content then TW. But either way I'm pretty happy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I like all the content. Although I suppose I'd rather more TB and less TW then, since TB is more content then TW. But either way I'm pretty happy.

Agreed. Id be happy with two tw running back to back and a tb at the same time then a day off then repeat.
  • Options
    totally agree with the op
  • Options
    I’d be ok if they were nonstop forever. Best part of the game.
  • Options
    Just don't participate
  • Options
    I don't mind.
  • Options
    Who's we? You?

I don't see the problem. My guild is either overmatched or undermatched, both cases require minimal effort.
  • Options
    Are you kidding? Zetas, omegas, and currency. Oh my!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I dont mind it too much, Prep once fight twice.
  • Options
    I prefer tb rewards more, you get guild event tokens from one special mission more than a whole tw rewards. zetas are more abundant you get them from challenges and fleet store.
  • Options
    I Actually prefer that you get one after another. I wish we didn't have a break. :smile:
  • Options
    Is like to see 3 and combine the preview and signups
  • Options
    Hakoda wrote: »
    I Actually prefer that you get one after another. I wish we didn't have a break. :smile:

This right here. there should always be a tw going imho, and TB should also be non stop we're perfectly capable of doing both on the same day
  • Options
    I could deal with this barrage of events better if they were more organized. Right now we never know what we are getting. It would do the majority justice to have TW on the weekends and not during what’s commonly a work week for most. TW requires more focus than a TB.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    They just need to increase the amount of territory coin for TW. That's the only thing I really see as a problem.

Having TB, TW, TW is sort of taxing, but increasing the coin would make it worthwhile.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    I could deal with this barrage of events better if they were more organized. Right now we never know what we are getting. It would do the majority justice to have TW on the weekends and not during what’s commonly a work week for most. TW requires more focus than a TB.

Never know what we’re getting?? Go look at the event calendar. Dates for TBs and TWs have been well communicated in advance.
    I’d be ok if they were nonstop forever. Best part of the game.

^^^ I’m with this guy.

Downvote @SnakesOnAPlane post.
  • Options
    I just find TW boring and over bearing, but you can’t argue with the zetas
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    I argue with the zetas but they always make good points.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'd like to see TW have an option to watch your Defense teams do battle.
  • Options
    I'd like for TW to not have less than 1/4th the guild event currency for more than 1/2 the time. Like seriously how are we supposed to get Yoda or Wampa when you've significantly reduced our income?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Y’all are once again killing us with the barrage of content. This needs to be more organized and better able to be prepared for. Please quit loading us back to back. A TB between each TW is what we need!

You don't HAVE to participate in all TWs. If you need a break simply sit one out or maybe sign up, and then only do the bare minimum to collect second place rewards.
  • Options

I actually agree, TW are far more taxing for guild officers trying to plan what squads go where, especially in guilds that are higher end but still growing. We're getting more new teams each time they come around as everyone is still expanding their roster, but figuring out the best way to coordinate them is a lot more effort. Also TW just require constant attention unlike TB because you know exactly what to expect in a TB once the phase opens up and you see the platoons. TW changes whenever someone opens a new territory or even finishes a battle and leaves half a team behind. I'd much rather see TW get moved to the weekends, and/or have only one of them in between TB. I also wish that we'd be seeing TB's more often as it's going to take more than twice as long for guilds to get IPD shards than it did for ROLO shards. I just feel like TW are a lot more needless attention compared to TB.

I know you're all going to say "just don't register" "skip a TW" well I'd rather not miss out on content. We all play the game, and we all want it to be great, some people clearly just prefer the TB aspects more than the TW and would rather see those more often than the TWs which require far more attention than TB.
  • Options
    It's free zetas. I don't see what the problem is. Just lose and collect the free stuff...
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'd like for TW to not have less than 1/4th the guild event currency for more than 1/2 the time. Like seriously how are we supposed to get Yoda or Wampa when you've significantly reduced our income?

This here a hundred times. Why is this being ignored?

2 TW’s last for 6 days. In 100-110M bracket it gives 2700 coins. During the same period of time from either TB we get 2.5 times that.

Devs, please address this issue.

Edit: ...and I forgot to write of the IPD/ROLO shard issue. Good someone else brought it up.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Why aren't we asking for zeta's as a reward for TB aswell as asking for more currency/tokens for TW though?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    There is almost very little planning needed from Officers/Leaders (I am the leader of our guild) during setup stage if you prepare properly.. takes us 2 mins to enter commands for which squads per territory. All our guild uses the in game squad builder and has their squads ready for defensive stage setup (great for lower level members as they can see what squads they have and how they are progressing anyways) so it takes us no effort at all if your guild is organized. The issue seems more on your guild not properly working together and being organized as it really should be minimal effort for TW and you get zetas as a reward!