Mk 5 stun guns/prototypes in pit raid.

For some reason I remember these being in the loot boxes in heroic pit.

Am I remembering incorrectly?

We're they removed?

If so, when?

Replies

• Options
    i saw it like in october last year and it was already not there. i think t5 pit or sth like that is where you can get it?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to Rancor sub forum.

I dont remember all the rewards for the raids. sorry, can't help.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    i saw it like in october last year and it was already not there. i think t5 pit or sth like that is where you can get it?

Fully crafted carbanti are in heroic & u need those for stun guns. So are stun gun salvage. I'm sure I've gotten crafted stun guns at some point in the past.

They must have been removed when the updated the stores. The list of possible loot is definitely shorter than it used to be.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »

Fully crafted carbanti are in heroic & u need those for stun guns. So are stun gun salvage. I'm sure I've gotten crafted stun guns at some point in the past.

They must have been removed when the updated the stores. The list of possible loot is definitely shorter than it used to be.

It's been a lot longer than that (if the full ones were ever in there).
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

It's been a lot longer than that (if the full ones were ever in there).

Likely...

For the longest time, i just thought i was insanely unlucky. Didn't bother to check again until just now =/
  • Options
    They haven’t been in T7 rewards for a long long time. That’s why some guilds even resort to running lower tiers after everybody has collected 7* Han.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    They haven’t been in T7 rewards for a long long time. That’s why some guilds even resort to running lower tiers after everybody has collected 7* Han.

Omg... I feel like a freaking **** for not having checked this a long time ago. Thanks for the advice... dreading the 1.5hr solo =(
  • Options

They aren't in any tier any longer =(

Just salvage now.
  • Options

They aren't in any tier any longer =(

Just salvage now.

Look at T5 loot, it can drop an entire Stun Gun Prototype.