Tears Thread

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
edited January 2018
Please post all your tears itt. Your squad sucks? Post here! You hate that whales and krakens dare to to better just bc they actually paid? Post here! Or maybe you boohoo zombie bc it’s apparently unfair to have understarred toons? Welcome! Feel free to post any other tears you have!
Maybe End Game isn't for you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I don't boohoo zombie because I use baze:)
  • Ships is the worst most rng based game mode ever. Done.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    My arena rank is falling because I’m gearing up TB/W toons instead of my arena squad

(Im not salty btw, im just prioritizing)
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    My arena rank is falling because I’m gearing up TB/W toons instead of my arena squad

I feel for you. Having a deep roster but being bad because you don't have any good teams is disappointing.
  • Wonder what sub forum this will go to? Maybe Feedback, maybe off topic, 50/50 at this point.
  • We can preemptively boo-hoo the fact that the update everyone thinks will be Revan will probably actually just be a quality of life update.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

I feel for you. Having a deep roster but being bad because you don't have any good teams is disappointing.

My GP is around 2.1 mil but recently I struggle to break 200 in arena
  • Soloing heroic rancor and still ranking 20th or worse...
  • Who is Revan?
  • My rng drop rates suck more than my hover vacuum cleaner very sad
  • Wonder what sub forum this will go to? Maybe Feedback, maybe off topic, 50/50 at this point.

Feedback for the win!!
  • ABNRAS wrote: »
    Who is Raven?

Disney Star Wars crossover show

Thats-So-Raven-10.jpg
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • ABNRAS wrote: »
    Who is Raven?

Disney Star Wars crossover show

Thats-So-Raven-10.jpg

I support this as a member of That'sSoRevan
  • 4 weeks without any zeta from challenge.. plz hug me i'm so sad :cry:
  • I've been doing the top tier credit heist for a looooong time and no 10m, my son has just recently started top tier and hit for 10m after only a couple tries!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    put me down for disliking single hard node farms with a passion. i'm purchasing extra tears because i keep running out, yet i'm no where close to finishing my single hard node farms.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Can we complain about the complainers in here?(Because you usually get screamed at if you do, lol).
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Really steamed with the EA response to 85’s receiving 0/30 Holdo/Rose shards so we can’t 4* them as opposed to the <85s who are sitting on 15/30 and will 4* by purchasing the pack with 25 shards.
    EA - “post it in forums”
    Forums - “post in in EA bug report”
    Call EA.- “it’s a CG issue, post in forums”
  • Challenge gear in raid rewards is the worst. All my toons need the same piece of gear, which isn't farmable, can only request 2 a day, and only drops in rancor, but never actually does.
  • They stealth nerfed FO and I dropped from top 50 to 120, and struggle to beat teams I demolished, send lose to those I struggled due to it.
  • Putting KRU in an enormously easy farm location the day after I just 7 starred him from crystal shipments. Salty tears I cried.
  • Holdo about to destroy the brief DS counter meta of NS.
    Did NS even get as long as Zaul? I don't remember.
    *sigh*
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • MK 3 Carbanti. 200+ completed needed. 10,000+ tears
  • Just gear in general makes me a sad monkey
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    MK 3 Carbanti. 200+ completed needed. 10,000+ tears

I’ve got 200 right now waiting. I’m good right?! Oh, 200 full pieces...well, I’m 1/50th of the way there :'(
  • I played for almost a year without consulting these forums. (I'm kinda antisocial) Came here to learn about 0dmg Pit Raid. Found out I've been doing it all wrong.
    Mods, Mats, Gear. Credit Heist! OMG, Credit Heist. I'm using Boba (L), Greedo, Clone Wars Chewie, ST Han, and Dengar.
    Because I like Dengar's "shoot you while running towards you, then whacking you with his gun-butt" animation, so cool!
    So, I've been Fanboy-ing out instead of building winning squads.
    Now, I'm losing to people 20+ levels below me; because they know what they're doing, and I don't.
    (I continue to play, for those times everything comes together, and you can hear the John Williams score as you win)
    Still, I shed tears every day. Because to get competitive means farming toons I've ignored all this time.
    (BTW, when I see "ST Han", I hear it in my head as: "Saint Han". Am I the only one?)
  • I call him Saint han too.
  • Moogaroosh wrote: »
    I played for almost a year without consulting these forums. (I'm kinda antisocial) Came here to learn about 0dmg Pit Raid. Found out I've been doing it all wrong.
    Mods, Mats, Gear. Credit Heist! OMG, Credit Heist. I'm using Boba (L), Greedo, Clone Wars Chewie, ST Han, and Dengar.
    Because I like Dengar's "shoot you while running towards you, then whacking you with his gun-butt" animation, so cool!
    So, I've been Fanboy-ing out instead of building winning squads.
    Now, I'm losing to people 20+ levels below me; because they know what they're doing, and I don't.
    (I continue to play, for those times everything comes together, and you can hear the John Williams score as you win)
    Still, I shed tears every day. Because to get competitive means farming toons I've ignored all this time.
    (BTW, when I see "ST Han", I hear it in my head as: "Saint Han". Am I the only one?)

Yup, and that’s the issue right there. You played toons you liked and found out that you need toons that you don’t like or have no meaning to you to be competitive. Cookie cutter teams.