Kenobi re-stealthing?

Playing arena, r2 stealths all but himself, crit r2 and Kenobi taunts, taunt dispelled on Kenobi with KRU halt and then Kenobi went back under stealth? Has this happened to anybody else?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    re-stealthing, yes. Not after a dispel though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mosus12
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yep it's normal. The stealth goes 2 rounds & the taunt just 1. After taunt ends, stealth goes on
    Edit: At least I guess. Unsure if Kylo shouldn't dispell the stealth too. That's a question of the mechanic
  • Mosus12 wrote: »
    Yep it's normal. The stealth goes 2 rounds & the taunt just 1. After taunt ends, stealth goes on
    Edit: At least I guess. Unsure if Kylo shouldn't dispell the stealth too. That's a question of the mechanic

Yeah this was what I was thinking? But I suppose the taunt overrides the stealth, the halt dispels the taunt but due to the taunt expiring stealth comes back? Seems like it shouldn’t be happening even though the mechanics make sense?
  • Pretty sure Halt should have dispelled the Stealth too. If Stealth was not dispelled then yes, GK should re Stealth after Taunt is dispelled.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Pretty sure Halt should have dispelled the Stealth too. If Stealth was not dispelled then yes, GK should re Stealth after Taunt is dispelled.

That's what I thought too. The taunt doesn't dispell stealth, it just overrides. So the stealth should be still an active buff and in the end should be dispelled by KRU's Halt.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section