Request for a feature

Naw
969 posts Member
Give officers the chance to deploy someone’s toons during the last 5 minutes of the Phase, unless they have done so already.

Rather frustraring to sit 2M away from a new star when several people have not done their deployment, because.. you know, life?

Replies

• This is playing for someone else, I guess they will never do that.
    What would help me is :
    1) Overview how many waves each phase players did. Separated ship/ground battles.
    2) How much GP is currently undeployed for each player. The guessing from GP deployed when it is affected by half ppl not able to deploy ships (because already full) is pain..
    3) How many missing combats everyone has. Or splitting combats done for ships/ground, same reason as 2)

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    We are already in a way doing that. Have an order become available to deploy to a designated zone when 5 mins left and task the game to complete that for those who were there in beginning of this TB event. Why not..?

I really don’t like depending on 49 others on a mobile platform. This is not a MMORPG.

And what you listed Would Also Be Very Nice To Have. Should have been available from the get-go.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The devs have stated this will never happen. 1 it is hard to connect client to client data, but also they do not want to give other players any control over another person's actions like that.

This is also evident in the fact that all "prohibited" actions can be ignored.