Fleet ships and territory wars

When are we going to get some new ships in fleets?

Logic says that you can fill a fleet squad with 5 initial ships and 4 reinforcement ships if capital is 7*. With 4 capitals we would need 36 other ships to allow us the full quota.

For those of us that have been playing for a while and have all 4 capital ships we cannot do this. I, like many other gamers have unlocked all available ships (28) leaving us 8 ships short.

Can you please introduce some new ships so that we can use our capital ships in territory wars to their fullest ability and have a full squad of 5 with 4 reinforcement. It isn’t giving anyone an unfair advantage, it is only rewarding players that are devoted, committed and have shown loyalty over a long period of time. Surely this is not too much to ask. There are numerous ships that could easily be added

Light side:

A wing
B wing
Clone z-95 starfighter
Havoc marauder - clone 99
Naboo n1 fighter
V-19 torrent
V wing
Y wing
Yoda fighter

Dark side:

finalizer destroyer
Fang fighter
Inquisitor tie fighter
Magnaguard fighter
Tie striker
Filmanatrix FO Destroyer

To name but a few.

Please sort this out so we can fully fill our squads and enjoy the game to its fullest...

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    adding more ships would make the fleet territories in TW even more trivial. If you want more ships, i suggest you chose a different argument.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    You left out Red 5. How we don't have Red 5 is beyond me.
    But they really need to add more DS ships. Galactic Republic and Rebels have decent fleets and can stand alone. I don't think we're there yet on DS ships.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

I'm am really hoping for more ships to be released, but I agree with leaf, TW ships is already a wash.

They really need to add hardware so we can stop having RNG driven matches and actually customize our fleet like we can our squads
  • Terpentin300
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Don't forgeht the new capital ship:

Death Star (Orbital Battle Station)

Abilities:

Turbolaser Batteries x 15.000 : Deal physical damage to all enemies triple.

Tractor Beam: Stun all enemies for 1 turn and Expose them for 2 turns.

Planetary Shields: All allies recover 48% protection and gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

Super Blaster 920 laser cannon: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Target Lock for 2 turns.

MK I Superlaser - 7 turn cooldown: Destroy all oppenent ships (capital ship included), regardless of their health and win the round. This ability starts on cooldown.

And yeeees this was a joke.
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Could work, but have it's speed at 1
  • Wasn’t just thinking about territory wars solely, just using it as an example. Why give us the facility to use 36 ships but only release 28?

I agree hardware would be amazing and allow us to develop the ships section much more, was just trying to put a point across that this area of the game needs looking at and the developers need to spend some time working on this to improve the general game play of the whole game and not just the characters.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Glensidius wrote: »
    Wasn’t just thinking about territory wars solely, just using it as an example. Why give us the facility to use 36 ships but only release 28?

I agree hardware would be amazing and allow us to develop the ships section much more, was just trying to put a point across that this area of the game needs looking at and the developers need to spend some time working on this to improve the general game play of the whole game and not just the characters.

Because other than TW (which wasn't out yet, when we got most of the ships), there was no need for more than 1 capital ship and 8 others (more recently 9).

There was a conversation about this in a different post, while it has gotten a little stale, if they didn't wait after ships got released it would have been a huge rat race, and we never would have kept up (without $$). Now we have a good base and they can throw in a lot of changes and not upset the "balance". Maybe they waited too long that's a different conversation all together.