General Grievous Timeline

Consider GG as a tradeoff. Stop farming up a character in GW and devote all your currency to getting Shard Shop currency. If you already have IG and Poggle from GW and want GG to round out your droid team then just use the currency to convert.

Assuming you have 0 shard shop currency as it stands and you use GW as your ONLY source of Shard Shop currency, it will take you 80 days to unlock GG. If you use 2 Arena shipments a day as well as GW it will take you 48 days to unlock GG. If you use 1 cantina shipment each day plus everything else then it will drop to 40 days.

If you use Hard Modes and cantina battles (assuming 2 refreshes for Cantina and 4 refreshes for LS/DS) in conjunction with GW, Arena, and Cantina shipments then it will drop to around 24 days if you are getting 10 shards from Cantina battles and 10 shards from Hard modes.

Assuming you only use 1 Cantina refresh and 2 LS/DS refreshes then the timeline will be around 30 days to unlock GG.

Well, that's your timeline people if you want GG.

Replies

• Thank you for the numbers.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Thanks for the complete math. I have hard time investing hard modes or cantina towards him, but I don't really need anyone else from arena or gw till they add additional Heros to those locations. May go for it if he is good.
  • Thanks @Cyn for the Information and @EA_Jesse hmmm such long
  • Unlocking GG isn't what you're after if you're playing a full droid team... At least 6* required. How long will that be, 3 months?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Unlocking GG isn't what you're after if you're playing a full droid team... At least 6* required. How long will that be, 3 months?

If the posted numbers are correct, his starting HP is too low to be useful at 6*. Its one thing if it was a 15k hp person who drops to 14k at 6*. But I am guessing if 9.8k or whatever posted is his 7*, his 6* will probably be 8.8kish. That's scary low, even with the droid buffs.

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Screw him lmfao by the time anyone can unlock him there will be better guys anyways. IE General Kenobi. Return of the Jedi Luke. Old Ben Kit aayla. Other characters are way smarter to get than grevious. Koth stuns grevious he's free got him 7* in no time boom there's your grevious counter a free guy simple to farm.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Then smack his low health and slow a!$ with an ally assisted special night night. Keep snoring
  • The problem for me is that I love a lot of chars, so I probably will prefer to unlock Savage and whatever instead. But he is not that far away.
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Unlocking GG isn't what you're after if you're playing a full droid team... At least 6* required. How long will that be, 3 months?
    @Sticare_Courts_0073

To get GG to 7* you will need to roughly triple the timeline you decide to go with. If you go the 30 day route it will take you 90 days to get GG 7* unlocked. If you are going for 6* then it will take about 2x the timeline to get GG so 60 days if you go the 30 day route.
  • Hmm, that's still pretty doable if you're just playing for fun and really want the droids. (not me though, haha)
    Thanks for the breakdown. :+1:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • @Sticare_Courts_0073

Sorry, it will take roughly 120 days to get 7*, my fault. I forgot to calculate in the 65 shards you need to go from 4* to 5*. 4 months for a full 7* GG assuming you devote all your resources to getting him and you spend no money and you don't get any lucky bronzium pulls.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What I'm hoping to see is the whales drop 5-10K tonight on Chromium so we all can have the opportunity of seeing him in Arena...
  • halt any progression on any other character just to get GG. Lovely game, can't wait to spend some money on it!!! ....ugh
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Wrong subject XD