The Republic Recruiting (Up to 181M + GP / 47 Stars)

Replies

• an awesome community where you can improve in the game while having great fun!
  • Come join the best community in Swgoh
  • No TB, no TW today, and we still have few rooms for good players, and the best cookies in the galaxy. Jump on discord to be a part of the best SWGOH community.
  • The Republic want you today! There is still rooms for the EU players.
    Join The Republic, and find a amazing guild and community https://discord.gg/neFzuVB
  • there is also place for non ls-players :D
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    We have a high priority for players that have rosters geared towards TB and TW!
  • best group of people i've ever met who play this game
  • For some of you newer players out there, yes, this is The Republic you've been hearing about since you started playing. If you can meet those requirements above, or soon will in the very near future, then come talk to us right away! We're looking for players with heart, ready to take their place in a world-class gaming community!

Stop wondering about whether you're good enough! When I first joined, I barely met those requirements, and I didn't think I'd make it either. But I did. And now - less than THREE WEEKS later - I'm an officer, my GP has grown to 1.8M (from 1.65M), and I have more rewards than I know what to do with... except for credits, there's no such thing as enough credits.

So come talk to us already! :) What are you waiting for, an invitation? Well, what do you think this thread is? :D
  • What knotty said is right, you won't find a better group of people to play with or just talk about the game with. Come join us and see what it is all about!
  • Having been in communities where there was lots of drama and negativity it's really great to be in one now where I can have fun and achieve with a great bunch of people. The Republic the best community I've experienced.
  • I moved my guild into The Republic, best move we ever made. Great community, cannot speak highly enough. Join up on your own or with your guild, you won't regret it! :smiley:
  • Really good community, recommended!
  • TB coming up! Is your Guild not performing well enough, we have many Guilds for you.
    At the moment we have many open spots for EU players.
  • I've never progressed at such a rate! Being in this community allows me to bond and mingle with other players, and to also help/receive help from others too!
  • Best community in the game! Join us today!
  • Selw
    47 posts Member
    As furryWater said There is plenty of space in EU side of Republic.
    We have very active and fun comunity so do not blame us if you'll end up spending way too much time with us.
  • Don't lose this opportunity, join us and have fun!
  • It's time to find a home before the next TB. Few guild have rooms, be a part of the best community
  • We have a great different kind of Guilds that will suit anyones needs. We got room for 1,6 up to 2,9 million GP players. Both EU and US!
  • ^^ 100% true! So many great people
  • inFidelis wrote: »
    ^^ 100% true! So many great people

I think that, if anything, is one of the least known things about The Republic (at least to outsiders). The kind of instant kinship, from guys that have been there and done that, is hard to put into words. From day one, everybody is there to help you reach as far as you want to go in the game... it's like an entire army dedicated to making you as good as you wanna be.
  • Only 20h before the next TB, Come join a very organized guild. We still have few rooms for many timezone.
  • Coruscant is #10 today, with 154M. Well done coruscant!
  • What they all said! ^^^^^^
  • Come join us! The most amazing community around!
  • The community is extremely well organised and presentable give having 15 guilds here!
  • Join us before lightside TB starts tonight!
  • Want to extra stars in TB, join the republic
  • The rooms are limited, almost all The Republic guilds are full, jump on discord quickly
    Join The Republic, and find a amazing guild and community https://discord.gg/neFzuVB