February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    I think it’s palp and just ds in general. Ds month is upon us!
  • Options
    Vala411 wrote: »
    A Palpatine quote! Maybe we're getting his Chancellor version. Will be interesting to see.

It is a direct quote from chancellor Palpatine to Anakin as he talks about Darth Plagieas
  • Options
    lovemat wrote: »
    Vala411 wrote: »
    A Palpatine quote! Maybe we're getting his Chancellor version. Will be interesting to see.

It is a direct quote from chancellor Palpatine to Anakin as he talks about Darth Plagieas

Could be all three
  • Options
    Vader and Emperor rework i hope.
  • Options
    It wasn't Emperor Palpatine that said it, but Sidious. Perhaps it is a Sidious rework?
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I'm guessing Darth Sion. Unnatural is in red. Sion holds his body together using the Dark Side of the Force. And since CHANCELLOR Palpatine says that quote, it would be an odd character to add.
  • Options
    Whatever Sith it is going to be released, it’s definitely more appealing than Ross and Holdo, but Sith faction is already very good with Maul who provides speed and evasion, DN and SA...
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Whatever Sith it is going to be released, it’s definitely more appealing than Ross and Holdo, but Sith faction is already very good with Maul who provides speed and evasion, DN and SA...

They still (or again) lack the extra oomph needed to be meta, though. This addition/rework could change that.
  • Options
    IowaMike wrote: »
    It wasn't Emperor Palpatine that said it, but Sidious. Perhaps it is a Sidious rework?

It wasn't Sidious (technically), it was Chancellor Palpatine.

Chancellor Palpatine confirmed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorianblade Discord: DorianBlade#6090 Ally: 547-174-177
  • Options

But Sith lack a healer, a cleanser, R2 has killed evasion - and other than Nihilus' annihilate, their damage is generally low compared to rebels. It's why there are few, if any, Sith teams at the higher end of older arena shards.
  • FastRadioBurst
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I am also hoping for a Darth Sion character. He is unatural to say the least and was bad kitten in Kotor.
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    What a sham. All this hype for Revan and nothing. They won't give us revan but will be quick to give us that sap rose. That stinks

I really wonder if they hyped us for Revan to make us spend resources and now realize that a player base with depleted resources is not gonna spend for whatever they decide to put out now.

Or more likely, if original rumors were accurate Revan was originally going to be released in the same way as Talzin/Wicket, but that model didn't work so they backed off on the Revan plan and put it on the back burner until they can devise a better way to release him.
  • Options
    I'm guessing sepritist-era republic sith rework, darth plagus, palp before episode 4, and MAYBE...
    supreme leader snoke!
  • Options
    I'm not sure you guys are going far enough.

There's been a lot of teasing and speculation about this February update, and all evidence suggests something big. At the very least, I'm guessing, we're getting an updated Palpatine kit (why else do Yoda again this month?), perhaps with a mythic event. That may or may not come with an updated Vader. Going off what was released last year, I wouldn't be surprised by a faction pass (hunters or separatists, maybe another, since it's a dark side month), a brand new character, and a QoL update. The new character could be Plagueis, Sion, or perhaps Snoke.

Dream bigger guys; this is supposed to be in the same neighborhood of hype as Nihilus' release was.
  • Options
    Does anyone have any ideas on why unnatural was emphasized and in red?

Most likey, it means that the new characters are going to have somthing to do with the unnatural...
  • Options
    What if it's not Sith?
    The highlighted part was "unnatural". What if they are playing tricks again, like always? Maybe it's unnatural meaning a droid... bb-9e, or Grevious rework?
  • Options
    What if it's not Sith?
    The highlighted part was "unnatural". What if they are playing tricks again, like always? Maybe it's unnatural meaning a droid... bb-9e, or Grevious rework?

Well, it does speak about the dark side of the Force, so there is that. So we are getting Snoke (dark side of the Force) and Grievous rework (unnatural)? That option sounds good too.
  • Options

You play arena? Sith/dark side are a joke. I wish that wasn't the case. Hopefully it changes soon.
  • Options
    Please be Darth Sion- he is pretty much the same as nightsister zombie- but much more relevant
  • Options
    Amorgan wrote: »
    Please be Darth Sion- he is pretty much the same as nightsister zombie- but much more relevant

Yeah, he should have been the first character with endless revive.
  • Options
    Amorgan wrote: »

This! And Darth bane, and Darth malgius.... Revan is not the only cool Sith... I would take many of them.
  • Options
    Considering we have a different Han character for every outfit he wore, would it be that far-fetched for another Palpatine related to his separate identity as chancellor?
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Marka Ragnos..... not happening... but it would be so awesome!
  • Options
    Palpatine zetas and Vader rework. Makes the most sense.
  • Options
    Maybe we can get Plagueis AND Sion along with reworked Palp too... it's a lot but a guy can dream.
  • Options
    The key word here is unnatural. It would be unnatural for the devs to give us toons we actually want. Therefore it's obvious that jango and Jabba are coming next.
  • Options

Well, pre-CLS, I was holding top 100 with a fight. JTR comes out so was able to stay in 100-200 bracket. CLS returns and now it's bye-bye top 200. Yeah, we're still terrific... Knew this was coming so Plan B in effect. However, slow farm indeed as I plunge in arena.

I don't even know if Plan B will work still when they're ready.

February: Save the Sith month, I hope.
  • Options
    Even though its a direct quote from EP the first name that popped into my head was Darth Sion.
  • Options
    palpatine rework + zeta i hope^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHF8Xe-O6Y
  • Options
    Palp and Vader rework. Get Dem zetas ready boys and girls!