February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• EPEKKA
    43 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Darth sion is pretty far-fetched, but would be very cool and might even sub for not having revan. Frankly, I think snoke is going to come soon, even if not in the feb update. I think it will have somthing to do with chancellar palpy. I think the unnatural might even have somthing to do with clones... so maybe vader's secret apprentice? I think he's still cannon.
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    i think in that scene he is talking also about darth plagueis the wise! ... that is a toon worth for the game, not holdo or rose... a sith lord who can prevent others from dying and who can create life with the dark side of the force...
    some people think darth plagueis had created anakin skywalker :D
  • CorgiWolf wrote: »
    FieldL wrote: »
    Since unnatural is highlighted, I personally think it’s plagueis, does palpatine have any unnatural abilities?

Plagueis would be weird, since we have never actually seen him. If we focus on the "unnatural" part, I would guess Sion. If we take the whole quote, it points to the rework/boost. Could be both, just like we got a slightly modified quote pointing to both Rose and Holdo.

Where can I see Nihilus then? At least plagueis is someone that is directly related to palpatine and the Anakin blood line.
  • JediBrit91
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It's got to be an Emperor Palpatine rework and/or Vader rework. But perhaps we could also get Chancellor Palpatine being released, or Vader before he ended up in the suit. He could be simply called Lord Vader, or Darth Vader (Episode III)
  • I'm hoping its Emperor and Vader reworks with an introduction of Darth Plagueis. >:)
  • The Grand Inquisitor, Empire re-works w/Zetas, and BB9-E. That's my guess.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Would be awesome to get a Palpatine rework. He's too squishy for a legendary.
  • EPEKKA wrote: »
    Darth sion is pretty far-fetched, but would be very cool and might even sub for not having revan. Frankly, I think snoke is going to come soon, even if not in the feb update. I think it will have somthing to do with chancellar palpy. I think the unnatural might even have somthing to do with clones... so maybe vader's secret apprentice? I think he's still cannon.

Unfortunately, Starkiller isn't canon anymore, so probably not
  • FieldL wrote: »
    CorgiWolf wrote: »
    FieldL wrote: »
    Since unnatural is highlighted, I personally think it’s plagueis, does palpatine have any unnatural abilities?

Plagueis would be weird, since we have never actually seen him. If we focus on the "unnatural" part, I would guess Sion. If we take the whole quote, it points to the rework/boost. Could be both, just like we got a slightly modified quote pointing to both Rose and Holdo.

Where can I see Nihilus then? At least plagueis is someone that is directly related to palpatine and the Anakin blood line.

You can see Nihilus in KOTOR II.
  • EP rework!!!
    Darth anikin!!! Heros Fall/Darkside rise!!!
    The Grand Inquisitor!!! With the other Inquisitor's from the Phoenix rebels!!!
    And many more!!!

But I want Revan to be awesome when Revan gets here!!
  • Confimed Jawa rework
  • Hero's journey anakin ?
  • the one who says it is SIDIOUS,
    the one he says it to is ANAKIN,
    what he is talking is with regards to PLAGUEIS

Hopefully its one of the 3. Fingers crossed we get darkside Anakin Villain journey, at least that is one of the few things that can be comparable to Revan in terms of what ppl want and hype.
  • Palpatine rework makes sense since he is coming to rebels soon.
  • Revan. HA! When have you ever known a Sith to be Fair, or Ever Play by the Rules?
  • Could be all three: Darth Plagueis, Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine rework. That would be exciting!
  • Guys, it's obviously a CUP rework.
  • Corey5068 wrote: »
    The quote was about the ability to create life and conquer death. Hint could be a twofer, just like the Rose and Holdo one. So maybe Palpatine is the conquer death part and Vader or Anakin as the product of life being created.

Omg... Even if that isn't true that is brilliant... seriously that was a good post. Nice job
  • I seriously hope that a rework isn't the only thing happening for Dark Side next month. All these light side characters getting released and all the dark side gets is a rework? That'd be more disappointing than getting Grevious to 7 stars and realizing how time I wanted on him.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • By "unnatural", do they mean "machine" (GG/Droids) rework? With EP zeta thrown in as a bonus
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    By "unnatural", do they mean "machine" (GG/Droids) rework? With EP zeta thrown in as a bonus

No
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • They will add a rebel tag to Palp. Would be pretty unnatural.
  • Do we get military might stage 8 Palpatine who does 130k on basic
  • Tyrael1701
    87 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Oooh, or senator palpatine.
    Basic: Discuss Trade Laws: Animation is 4:59s and he discusses trade laws.
    Tragedy of Darth Plageus: Give Anakin Skywalker Saves One From Death ability. Anakin can give another ally this buff (can't be dispelled or copied, only 1 in play). If a character has this buff and takes fatal damage, heal them to 75% health and protection.
    I am the senate: Instantly defeat 3 random opponents.
  • turgeon2000
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Old Player : Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Revan the kitten?

New Player : No

Old Player : I thought not, its not a stories the CG would tell you.
    Its a LEGEND stories.
    Darth Revan was so cool that he has like everyone in the forum wanting him in the game.
    The fanbase is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be "unnatural"

New player : What happen to him?

Old Player : He became so much wanted... The only thing he was afraid was losing his request wich eventually, of course, he did.
    Unfortunatly he was murderer by the CG wich they've been sending letter to youtuber announcing he would'nt make it to the game.
    Such ironic, a character so much loved that he could'nt be made into the game...

New player : Is it possible to make him into the game?

Old player : Not in Frebuary

Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Ok. My wild guess: Darth Sion.
    First, only he and Darth Plaguis had unnatural abilities. But Darth Plaguis never appeared in film or cartoon.
    Second, Kozi hinted that release of him would have the same effect as release of Nihilus last year. But Sion and Nihilus are from the same game.
    True, it is quite from Palpatine, but there are not so many quotes about Sion though.
    So, I bet on Sion rather than Palpy (he addressed not himself in a quote), Darth Plaguis ( as he has no canonical look and abilities) or Ani.
  • Oooh Palp Mythic event as promised. Stop reading into stuff, 4 pages of Revan and Jango and Clone helmets and other basic silliness. Palpatine.
  • Clearly a rework of Mace Windu, who dominated Palp. Also, they’ll probably throw a bone to EP and introduce a fallen Anakin.
  • Cstone812 wrote: »
    Would rather have Revan

As Elsa said, "Let it go, they don't know there's a DS anyway."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*